Graphics glitch--deep sea uranium deposit? (green spots on water)

Valdyr

Warlord
I built a mine on a uranium deposit in my empire, and now an ocean space 4-5 tiles away has an enchanting green glow beneath the waters. Since I didn't see anything in the tech tree about seafloor mining, I'm assuming this is a bug. :lol:

Spoiler :

Fields of green... wait, wrong strategy game. ;) The glow pulses and twinkles just like the uranium resource on land. So far this bug has survived exiting the game and reloading the save, so I attached the savegame to see if you guys can see it too.

Patch version: 1.0.0.20.

Edit: if you can't see it in the screenshot, it's near the center of the pic, directly down from the prow of the rightmost embarked transport unit, it's a pretty obvious green glow.

Nobody wants to confirm? It's a really minor bug, true, but I'm kind of curious if anyone knows how it happened.

I loaded up Valdyr's save and can confirm that I see the glowing green dot in the same position. I also recall seeing this same glitch in a game I recently played, but I don't see it when I load the save (probably because the save isn't teched high enough to see the resource on the map).

I also confirm seeing the graphic artifact. I'm patched to 1.0.0.20. Will move this thread to the Confirmed bugs forum.

Reminder: If you confirm a bug or other anomaly from a save file posted by someone else, please use the Report button to alert the moderators. Thanks.

Moderator Action: Moved to Confirmed Bugs forum.

Top Bottom