G-Major 103

Opponents: Must include Aztec (Montezuma), Babylon (Hammurabi), China (Mao Zedong), Ethiopia (Zara Yaqob), Greece (Alexander), Mongolia (Genghis Khan), Ottoman (Mehmed II), Russia (Stalin), Viking (Ragnar Lodbrok), Zulu (Shaka)

What a nice cast of Opponents.

Those with the Spiritual trait might make the best PA partner, from among this motley group.

None of them have more than one of the Culturally desirable Traits.

Good luck with this Nightmare of a Gauntlet!

Sun Tzu Wu

OK, by popular acclaim more nutcases have been added to the mix. And my accidental placement of No barbarians in the required as opposed to forbidden is changed as well.

You're all mad and may god have mercy on your soul if you play this one ;-)

Looks fun ;D

This will be hard. Why not make it really hard (impossible?) by throwing in the 'Aggressive AI' game option? This option doesn't just make the AI want to war. It has a direct effect on their willingness to attempt cultural victory.

The discussion begins with the following Post by WastinTime:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=8995438&postcount=27

The above post is from a thread of a OCC Space Colony Gauntlet where one wants your PA partner to avoid Cultural Mode, but the knowledge contained within can easily be used to increase the chances of an AI going into Cultural Mode. So, have at it!

Here's the formula for determining whether an AI will go into Cultural Mode:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=8999507&postcount=29

Enjoy!

Sun Tzu Wu

Thanks for all the links, Sun Tzu Wu.

Now that you have all the info, give this one a try!

cas

G-Major 103 is hereby dedicated to "WastinTime", both nominally and figuratively :lol: (with an honorable mention to Tachy, ofc ;) )

Thanks for the encouragement cas and Tachy! Yes, I'm planning to submit at least one game.

Sun Tzu Wu

Wow! I completed the game on the first attempt. First time I really laughed hysterically playing a game of civ.

Top Bottom