2 American Civil War Mods

ceaser1345

Long live the Idiocracy!
The two mods that I have attached are my own creations. One is based on Harry Turtledoves Timeline 191 in the year 1914, in which all civiliztions already have there cities. The second is also of Timeline 191 but this is on the eve of the 2nd Mexican War. In the 2nd mod Mexico is annexed by France, as in the timeline Mexico was a French satelite and the game starts in the Industrial Era. I hope you enjoy em, I spent 4 hours working on them. If any ideas to make them better are existant plaese tell me. Thanks, and enjoy!

Attachments

• American Civil War Mods.zip
    205.2 KB · Views: 582
  • Aug12_001.jpg
    Aug12_001.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 372
  • Aug13_002.jpg
    Aug13_002.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 567
Would love some more details. Any new units, techs, city graphics? Size of the maps? Etc.?

Would love some more details. Any new units, techs, city graphics? Size of the maps? Etc.?

I dont know how to create units or buildings and put them into the game, so the rules are basic except for the countries being edited to serve my purposes.
Could use some help please.

If you'd like to mod your Civil War mod further, there are guides in the tutorial section on adding new content, and mounds of units and such to use on their respective forums. :)

I've only looked at the files in the editor, but I can say that most city locations in the scenario bear very little resemblance to their locations on a road atlas.

EDIT : Also, there are going to be people who don't like that this is a vanilla, rather that C3C, scenario.

I've only looked at the files in the editor, but I can say that most city locations in the scenario bear very little resemblance to their locations on a road atlas.

EDIT : Also, there are going to be people who don't like that this is a vanilla, rather that C3C, scenario.

could you help me put the cities in more correct places and get a bigger but not super huge map, I want it to have England, Prussia, and France in it to and very possibly Mexico.

Thanks for the mods. I am a huge Harry Turtledove fan. I read the entire Southern Victory series twice now.

Top Bottom