Genesis Ark

georgestow

Proud to be Awesome
This is something I made to go along with Smoking Mirror's Dalek. [http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=119016]
It's a wonder that produceses a Dalek every 10 turns, because in the new Doctor Who episodes, the Genesis Ark is a prison for the Daleks, and ends up being opened by them, thus releasing the Daleks to wreak havoc.
This is my first mod thingy, so any comments are appreciated, but nothing too negative, if the comment isn't even useful to me, please.
Thanks, georgestow.
=]

Search Words: Genesis, Dalek, Doctor, Exterminate, Science, Fiction, Sci-Fi, Alien, Aliens, Television, Space

Attachments

• Genesis Ark.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 152
Sorry!
Here's the wonder splash:

Nice Wonder georgestow:goodjob:... Your Images are Not in pcx format for Game use.
You need to Check the Exact Sizes of each Image and also make and apply the pcx Palettes as well as apply the buildings Large and Small Palettes to the images that use them.

I made palettes for your images and added the buildings Large and Small palettes to the images that use them...all are in pcx format. I Kept the Frames around the images that are for the Buildings Large and Small to aid in placement.

Attachments

• Genesis_Ark_pcx.zip
    73.7 KB · Views: 132
Coolio
Thanks LOADS!
=]

Nice idea georgestow! Did you ever hear the Dr Who - Monty Python - Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe - Pink Floyd connection? As I heard it, Douglas Adams, who wrote Hitchhiker's Guide also wrote for Dr. Who and Monty Python back then. He was also friends with David Gilmour of Pink Floyd, and reportedly got Gilmour to convince the guys in the band, who were suddenly rich from the Dark Side of the Moon album, to help finance Python's first movie, The Holy Grail. I call it "six degrees of all my favorite things".
Ahem! Back on subject. . .People learn four things here: 1) if it isn't a .flc file, it's a .pcx file. The .rar , .zip & .ace files are just little packages to put them in, and they all open with WinRar. 2) The pallete matters, 3) size matters, and 4) the tutorials are your friend (sometimes your most confusing friend, but, hey, we're all just doin' our best). Welcome to the wild woolly world of creation & customization.

Top Bottom