Glory of the SPRRR (Senate and People of the Real-senate Republic of Rome)(RFC RAND)

I hereby prevent Ceaserportugal from joining the Imperial Party. I dont want half the people playing to be in the same party or this will get to boring. Sorry Ceaser but you will have to choose a different party.

I hereby prevent Ceaserportugal from joining the Imperial Party. I dont want half the people playing to be in the same party or this will get to boring. Sorry Ceaser but you will have to choose a different party.

I call cheap shot! If we have power we should be able to gain it. You are being communist, trying to equalize everything:mischief:

@Caesarportugal- NO! Join the war party, its similar to the imperial party.

Party of Roman Freedom!

Death to the dictators!

I hereby declare this party. I also make four 'demands' to Ilduce:

1. You take the RP out of this name. Ask a mod or something. This is nothing like an RP even if it uses some of its rules and tries ti imitate it!

2. You let CaesarPortugal join the imperial party. You as GM have no right to refuse him to do so. That is clearly not an example of Roamn freedom.

3. We do not use your mod pack. You are biased and you probably severly nerfed state property and made free market teh best etch there is. Idealology is based on what people like. But if they think something will do better for the nation they should be able to know what will be better and be able to choose it. Otherwise i will choose the opposite of my idealology.

4. Ill think of it eventually.

Damn it the elections are over...

Omega you want to form a coalition? Ravus?

The Party of Roman Freedom supports a small defensive core of Roman legions as an army, small enough to not be s strain on the economy or be a worry to pacifists, big enough to be able to defend us. We value freedoms highly, and we will do anything to get rid of this current dictatorship if it is not released by the consuls RIGHT NOW. We are leftist, and believe in tech above all else, besides the people. War should be avoided.

OOC: This is not my RL thinking that i will implement here. I just thought omega needed a little help, and this thread was too right.Especially since Ilduce is the GM, and will hate any leftist party that comes to power.

As i am experienced in military matters, and since i am against any large scale military or offensive warfare, i request that i become quastor, so that i can balance these rightists in power and make sure they do not cause our downfall.

I declare a state of armed rebellion to overthrow these dictators. We ask that all support our cause.

Dissolve it. period. Those are my terms.

Ilduce, no offense, but can you get some writing lessons or something? I just read the first update, and i ahve a headache from it. At least use proper speeling and grammar.

1. You take the RP out of this name. Ask a mod or something. This is nothing like an RP even if it uses some of its rules and tries ti imitate it!

2. You let CaesarPortugal join the imperial party. You as GM have no right to refuse him to do so. That is clearly not an example of Roamn freedom.

3. We do not use your mod pack. You are biased and you probably severly nerfed state property and made free market teh best etch there is. Idealology is based on what people like. But if they think something will do better for the nation they should be able to know what will be better and be able to choose it. Otherwise i will choose the opposite of my idealology.

4. Ill think of it eventually.

1. Ok, I will rename it realsenate

- I as host reserve the right to veto any action any player wishes to undertake: To consolidate the stability of the AAR, to stop interference with the normal functioning of the thread or simply because I feel like it.
Copy and pasted from LH op in Realpolitik. I just vetod his action as if everyone was in the Imperial party, this would be very boring and would end quickly

3. Actually I would argue that emancipation is now the most overriged civic in my mod. I knew some people like you would say stuff like this so I actually made free market slightly worse going on to this game. SP is now the 3rd best economic civic.

4. Can't wait

Ilduce, no offense, but can you get some writing lessons or something? I just read the first update, and i ahve a headache from it. At least use proper speeling and grammar.
I pull the dyslexia card once again. Unless anyone wants to volenteer to be the writer, where I will pm him what needs to be written and he writes it for me, we are stuck with my crappy writing. I used spelling and grammer check in Microsoft word, so anything it didn't catch and I didn't catch was wrong.

I declare a state of armed rebellion to overthrow these dictators. We ask that all support our cause.
Good news, now I get to write a story about an armed rebellion ;)
isn't it a little early to be rebelling, they haven't even done anything yet. Speaking of which, dommy you still need to decide who's in the administration.

Alright I will join omega's party then.

Yeah. Welcome to the Libertarians. :cool:

Omega you want to form a coalition? Ravus?

HELL YES! Let's call it the Liberty Coalition.

A little hardcore in my opinion, but the current government is way too imperialistic in my opinion. This isn't was Ilduce wanted the government to go! This regime is no better than the Greek League was! I pledge support.

Ilduce i volunteer, although i would appreciate it if you didnt ask me to write extensively too much. I tend to get writers' block when i write too much at once. Maybe once every update?

Okay on 2, well Ilduce you are abusing that. Its not right to stop someone from joining a party they want to join. Did you see LH stop unity from forming even though almost everyone was in it? NO!

They have declared themselves dictators. Thats plenty.

Hey everyone that wishes to pledge support for me in the armed rebellion, please look at teh first couple posts on the front page for what to PM ilduce. You have to PM him a unit, the name of the unit, promotions, and such of that sort. Make sure you look at tyhe front page to do it correctly.

Liberty coalition it is. Freedom to Rome!

Alright, my company is set. Ready to die, folks?

EDIT: DOMMY AND WIM JUST DECLARED THEMSELVES DICTATORS. I REPEAT, THEY JUST CALLED THEMSELVES DICTATORS. I URGE EVERYONE WHOM CARES ABOU DEMOCRACY, EITHER WITH WAR OR PEACE, TO REBEL.

Bah! You only have a few people. The independent voters may oppose us, but still, four people. Lol.

No chance. Surrender to the dictatorship and you will not have any problems.

Bah! You only have a few people. The independent voters may oppose us, but still, four people. Lol.

You only have 6 people......

We only have 2 less than you if Ravus supports us. AND the existing game units have a 50% chance (coin toss) to join either rebels or the government. PLUS, the foriegn legions/republican guards can help out if it gets too lopsided.

Dont get cocky. Your doomed though. Thought i would let you know.

Wrong! You only have two, and we have two. I have good faith the other members of the coalition will see us through and know democracy, not war, matters.

why can't you just accept the dictatorship?
it has nothing wrong with it, if we have a good leader.
i must say it : our best rulers will be dictators.
ROMAN EMPIRE

I nominate myself for the post of Praetor, because I feel that I have the military knowhow and tactical skill to lead our great Republic to glory!

Those who try to undermine our great country by revolting are nothing but traitors, pure and simple! They must be shown no mercy and be put down immediately!

---

OOC: Don't you need to get the OSR up to do this, or something?

I nominate myself for the post of Praetor, because I feel that I have the military knowhow and tactical skill to lead our great Republic to glory!

Those who try to undermine our great country by revolting are nothing but traitors, pure and simple! They must be shown no mercy and be put down immediately!

---

OOC: Don't you need to get the OSR up to do this, or something?

Apparently not. But the OSR would have gone up quickly anyway, with me in charge. You know it was just a matter of time once i came didnt you?

Mr. Duke, you are an enemy of Rome right now. Any leader who feels the need to become a dictator is not a good leader.

Fine, four to two, but I'm convinced the other two will see us through!

Technically the count is 3 to 2 not including the in game units. BTW your post rhymed.

Top Bottom