Coal in Japan -Warlords-

Edungeon

Flying~
I was playing as japan, and IIRC there is coal in the sapporo region of Japan.

Well i can see how this is necessery in the Vanilla version of the game, but in Warlords having Coal just simply take out the role point of the Shale Plant ( the only building that provides Energy without requirements ). What about putting a food resource in the place of Coal ( to help that region, that is a crap :lol: ) or changing the Shale Plant effect? ( perhaps more :hammer: cheap ).

Well, just a suggestion :p

I concur. How about having sheep, cows or corn appear later on to represent the development of Hokkaido?

A large reason for Japan attacking Manchuria and Korea in the early part of the 20th century was to secure the resources they lacked and allow them to compete with the colonial powers of the day. I think this should be equally valid in the (Warlords) mod.

Any kind of food resource up there would help out. You can't build a decent city there because none of the tiles will produce more than 2 food.

Any kind of food resource up there would help out. You can't build a decent city there because none of the tiles will produce more than 2 food.

Yeah... and if you want production from a Hill you just don't grow anymore!

There is not enough coal in the world to build railroads... We should not remove its sources

But let's put it in others places! Because in Japan it takes away the point of the Shale Plant...

But if you don't want to take out the coal, the UB needs to be changed...

the UB has increased production. And the UHV is finished way before its appearence

+10%:hammers:... are you kidding me? the original UB is special because it doesn't need Coal ( at my point of view ).

And in almost all my games i don't go after UHVs... and just put personal objetives ( Conquer Europe, Oceania and 24 territories ;) ).

Top Bottom