RANDOM RANTS XXII: The Angry Dome

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it. Me st00pid. :undecide:

I've started coming here more often, and with the advent of Summer, will certainly be doing so more often. Look out OT.

Just look at the hyphenated words and you will see what I did.

I shaved off my beard and now look damn hideous. :cry:

I might have to move to Arizona in two years and I'd rather be buried alive.

Apparently, nobody gets hyperbole here. I was pissed, but not "I will kick your ass" pissed.

Anyways, for a real rant: There is someone who is gay for me at my school.

So, he comes up to me, brushes my shoulder, and says hi. I shake him off and say hi back, creeped out by the fact that he completely snuck up on me and touched me when just a simple verbal hi could do. Then, he starts stopping me in the hallway to talk. I'm trying to get my drink and GTFO because I want to distance myself from him because clingy people really annoy me.

And then, he feels up the muscle on my arm and asks if I'm open to sleep over. I then say no, give him a "what the hell are you doing, I'm straight" look, and leave.

tl;dr: My arm was groped by a gay kid.

I AM A (Straight) MAN!

What is a "what the hell are you doing, I'm straight" look?

last night i stepped on a cutco knife protruding from a box. had to go to the er; lost half my middle toe and cut a tendon inside. got about half a dozen shots before half a dozen stitches. i'll be bedridden for near a week and if i ever want to move my toe again i'll have to have surgery.

cRAP MAN THAT SUCKS

I'm sorry that your first rant since coming back was of such a... permanent and horrible manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom