Scenerio Wishlist?

Xia

Warlord
In Civ 4 or an upcoming Civ 4 expansion pack, it would be cool, in my opinon, to have the following scenerios. (just offa the top of my head)
Feel free to add your ideas for scenerios if you want to.

1) WW2 in Europe
2) The Korean War
3) The Vietnam War
4) The Bolshevek Revolution
5) The Chinese Civil War
6) The American Civil War
7) WW1
8) French Revolution

The English Civil War.
The Three Kingdoms of China.
The War of the Spanish Succession.
The Napoleonic Wars.

Rise and fall of Rome
Alexander The Great
The Greek cities and feuds
Ancient Meditarranean
The Discovery of the New World (à la "Colonization")
The Italian Renaissance
Medieval Europe

Greek-Persian wars
Middle Ages
Mesopotamia
World War 1
Rise of Persia

ww3(a cold war what if)
the war of 1812(us invades canada, the english invade great lakes push to washington burn it down and threaten to do so in boston new york and louisianna)
***if civil wars or seperations are allowed in the game
the collapse of the soviet union

WWII in Europe
WWI
Reniassance
Macedonian conquests
Muslim expansion
Some kind of scenario in Africa

Global WWII
Vietnam War
Korean War
Cold War 1950-1990
American Civil War
American Revolution
Russian Revolution
Rwandan Civil War (Extremely hard to make)
Chinese Civil War
Middle East (Perhaps 1948-2005)

I don't think there should be so many wars with america involved. That would look a bit...biased...like having korea, vietnam, ww1, ww2, revolutionary, war of 1812, and cold war. We need to think outside of our own history here...

I'd rather see

a better designed mesopotamia scenario

Unification of Italy

african migration to asia and europe

Colonization of the New world (better designed)

Mongols conquer Eurasia

WW1 or ww2 (one or the other) in europe

and maybe unification of china, it's about time they got a scenario of their own...

and (#1 choice!!!) a scramble for africa scenario would be totally awesome, course it'd be hard to make, but it'd be more then worth it

1) WW2-Global (on a big map)
2) The Great War (beter on a world scale, but fine in Europe too)
3) Napoleonic Wars (possibly on a world scale - better if Civ 4 can stick to the actual events because I wanna see if I can be a better Napoleon, so that when I die I can make fun of the little guy in his face).
4) Todays world scenario, with a few futuristic techs that don't look stupid and actually make some sense with the way the world is going right now.
5) Alexander's campaign - the entire thing upto his death, best if we can chose the Indian civs with one of the civs having the characteristics of being corrupt and giving in to Alexander's persuations.
6) The Cold War with its Alliances - the countries should not be too keen on fighting a all out war, but making a few inroads here and there like Korea and Vietnam.
7) The emergence of Rome and Carthage and there wars but on a European and North African scale with all the diplomacy that existed at that time.
8) The Crusades - Possibly all of them, but definetly the one with Richard and Saladin.
9) Imperialism - possibly beginning at an earlier date from the one that currently exists.
10) The age of Exploration on a global scale - not just Europe and the New world.

Here are more of mine-
1) The war on terror possibly?
2) War in the Pacific (better designed)
3) Chinese Invasion of Tibet
4) Communist Civil War in Nicaragua
5) Cuban Civil War

What if scenarios are fun. I'd like:
A scenario in which Nazi Germany was victorious on the Continent, you play UK/USA in a showdown with them in the 50s or 60s.

China vs Russia in 2020, the two powers go head to head over who gets the goodies in Siberia.

USA vs China in 2025, invasion of Taiwan precipitates showdown in western Pacific.

Soviet Union vs the West, 1960. Massive Red Armies flow into Western Europe.

Spanish Superpower: The disaster of 1588 never takes place, and Spain keeps all her New World possessions, growing into a huge superpower, threatening the British possessions in North America in the 1800s.

Zulu Conquest: due to upheavals in Europe, African colonization never gains real headway. The Zulu rise to power, and learn the secrets of Gunpowder and Cavalry from traders. Having conquered everything south of the Equator, can they press north into Libya and Egypt and threaten European interests there?

Guys there have already been about 4 threads on scenarios, post your ideas together in one of those in future so they form a nice big block :)

Heres some i'd like to see

1) WW1 (europe)
2) WW1 (global)
3) USA Civil War
4) Meican Revolution
5) The Hundred Years War
6) William the Great (conquering England)
7) WW2 (asia)
8) Texan Revolution
9) USA vs Indians
10) Muhammad
11) USA Mexican War
12) China vs. Huns
13) USA Revolution
14) Alexander the Great
15) Mongols

Has any one said the Napoleonic wars? Having Wellington as a civ leader and giving him the ability to build greenjackets well before Napoleon.

Markus6 said:
Has any one said the Napoleonic wars? Having Wellington as a civ leader and giving him the ability to build greenjackets well before Napoleon.
We siad Napoleonic wars, yes, I would like to see a more historically accurate scenerio for it in civ 4

umm.....good job? *mumble*thread-killer*mumble*

Top Bottom