Interest in a Feudalism Game?

Bad news everybody, this is going to end. I can only play for another month at the most, and I also just found out I put Cyc's city in the wrong spot. That would be easy to fix, actually (I know exactly what to do on a reload), but really this takes more time that I have, playing the turn takes quite a bit of time and effort, more than I have. (As evidenced by my mistake.) Maybe someone else has what it takes to be the King, but apparently not me.

I don't think there is any way to keep playing this particular game, as it would be too unfair to pass on the crown to any of you, fortunately it is not that far in. If you want to start a similar game, make it small; every city adds a lot more work.

Thanks for playing everyone, and I'm sorry to end it like this. Can we still be just friends?:p

That's too bad this seemed neat. I think you're right though, if you want to do something like this, keeping it small would be best.

Thanks for trying, CharlemagneXLII. I believe you set yourself up for too much work. Democracy Games are easier, as the work gets shifted to other players, if the games are done right. More involvement and more information for the other players makes everything much more enjoyable. Sometimes it's not so good being King. ;)

What a shame. I'd looked forward to crushing you all. ;). After my little Anarchy Game is over I might start a feudalism game of my own. Or if any of you are interested in starting it now, I could send you my ideas to improve it. Just send me a PM.

We should continue this one after some rule changes.

Yes, I had actually started it on a small map but the power went out and fried the computer. It might also be better to have the King and turnplayer different people, so the King has less to do and isn't ruling on the actual game rules, which I had to do with unforseen circumstances. This was really more of a test run of an interesting idea.

Top Bottom