Kathys graphic modcomps

And here all my Amazon units.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Please note that most of this units are reskins of units of other modders. Thanks a lot to them, I hope I did not forgot anyone in the credits.

Unit Graphics:
VW (armend)

Civil:

Pioneers (napoleonic style)

The bulldoozer

Buildings:
Transport Company:

Canal:

Zoo:

Airport Building with small hangars

and with big hangar

I was thinking of making an Amazon civ as part of a just for fun module pack, and I just wanted to know what the significance of that flag is?

Is that an actual "Amazonian" symbol/pattern or is it just something you thought would make a good flag for them?

Ah, all your work in one assembly. Good job, Kathy.
One question though, which animation files do you use for the female police officer?

@cfkane: Im not an expert, but if there is any request, well, I can check if I can do it.

@The Capo: The amazon flag is from the amazon Civ from the download database, some of the models I collected here are a part of this. Im am not sure what this symbol means, I am just using it and did not think about.
Here you can find the original civ I'm using. Author is strategyonly.

@geomodder: knighttemplar.kfm. I am not sure if it contains in the download, or if it is in the game. If you can't find it, tell me, so I can upload it for you.

@geomodder: knighttemplar.kfm. I am not sure if it contains in the download, or if it is in the game. If you can't find it, tell me, so I can upload it for you.

Ah, thank you. Yes, this .kfm is in the vanilla Civ4 game. It's under the Unit/Scenarios folder.

Attachments

• Feuerwehr.JPG
    Feuerwehr.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 323
Shouldn't the writing on the front of the firetruck be in the opposite direction so you could see it in your mirror?

Sorry, I nitpick a lot, good stuff though. :goodjob:

Generally I think you are right, I only made it this way because it was this way on the photo I used.

Mmm... I think the canister should be a bit bigger so it overtakes the canvas on the load part.

Top Bottom