Can I run NTW with this system? Please reply quickly! (Buying game very soon.)

CivIVMonger

Emperor
3 GB - DDR2 RAM
Intel Core 2 Duo E4500
Nvidia GeForce 8400 GS
Windows Vista Home Premium

Okay, I know it is not going to run at any high setting smoothly. I do plan on a better power plant and a 260GTX soon.

It runs Med: II almost maxed out at about 25+ fps just for a control.

This system WITH and WITHOUT the 260GTX. How would it run? Sorry if I sound pushy, I need a quick answer please though!

Please only speak from experiance. I.E. Having the game and such...

I think it would run slowly and pixelated. Dunno about any specific fps. My late laptop had that gfx card and the same amount of RAM, and I could run NTW. It wasn't really worth it, though. Thank God for Steam.

Why're you mad about that? Steam itself isn't problematic at all, and if you get all pissy about having to install something else that is not the game along with the game, no matter what the benefits/downsides to doing so are, you're an odd duck.
So basically not really worth it until I upgrade? And what does steam have to do with it though? Thanks man.
Steam was nice to have because I just put the game on a different computer.

Why're you mad about that? Steam itself isn't problematic at all, and if you get all pissy about having to install something else that is not the game along with the game, no matter what the benefits/downsides to doing so are, you're an odd duck.

Steam was nice to have because I just put the game on a different computer.

... and is bad because you can't sell the game if you don't like it

3 GB - DDR2 RAM
Intel Core 2 Duo E4500
Nvidia GeForce 8400 GS
Windows Vista Home Premium

Okay, I know it is not going to run at any high setting smoothly. I do plan on a better power plant and a 260GTX soon.

It runs Med: II almost maxed out at about 25+ fps just for a control.

This system WITH and WITHOUT the 260GTX. How would it run? Sorry if I sound pushy, I need a quick answer please though!

Please only speak from experiance. I.E. Having the game and such...

Try the free demo version first. That won't tell you everything but it should give you some idea of how it will run

Oh my what a necro.

Top Bottom