Lost Worlds Mod Thread

Is there be a War of the Worlds-style Martian civ with Tripods and the like?

I hope then, that I can provide you some high quality stuff this summer!

It doesn't have to be complete since if I play it as a tester, so no rush or panicking, 'kay? :D

Ouch, nvm then... It was only a joke.

Currently biq building just now but I have a working version and merely polishing the brass at this point, although there is a lot of brass to polish - mainly civilopedia, wonder graphics, building large and small. Most of the rest is done units32, resource graphics, units added, techs added (including graphics), terrain graphics, map, cities all done. Not long to go so please stay with us for the public beta.

Read
This & This - answers in the OP of each thread.

Currently biq building just now but I have a working version and merely polishing the brass at this point, although there is a lot of brass to polish - mainly civilopedia, wonder graphics, building large and small. Most of the rest is done units32, resource graphics, units added, techs added (including graphics), terrain graphics, map, cities all done. Not long to go so please stay with us for the public beta.

Thank you very much sirs! Looks like a very promising project, can't wait to see the end result!

Hi, i tried to pm Kingarthur, but he appears to not be accepting pms. I might as well mention what i was writing here then:

Due to some issue here i would like all work by me used in this mod to be taken out. I tried to search for it, found nothing, so probably no work by me was being used anyway (therefore no harm done). I cannot reconcile with the negative, so am requesting my work to not be used.

Thanks, and sorry for any (not probable) inconvenience caused...

Ok, no worries Kyriakos. I will ensure that I don't use any of your works in the mod.

Top Bottom