OSG-Demi-God-Rome-Modded Rules

AIL

Warlord
This is an open succession with my Mod. It is a rules only mod, so nothing else is needed. I will not tell anything about it to make it more mysterious. The only thing I can say is that it is harder than the usual game.

Settings:
Difficulty: Demi-God
World: Size normal, everything else random
Civ: was random and got the romans

Turn 1:
Start: The starting position looks sweet. I have 2 furs within the city-radius and one hut that becomes a Warrior when I found rome.
I decide to road one of the furs.
The first tech I research is Bronze working to get quickly to Iron Working which will allow to see iron on the map to be able to quickly secure it.
Turn 10:
I meet the Incans and the Portuguese.
For Warrior-Codecs amd 6 Golds the Incans give me Masonry and Pottery.
The Portuguese don’t have anything to trade but a worker that they are not willing to hand out to me for warrior codes.
Turn 20: Other than scouting some interesting land nothing very interesting has happened. I am quite intested in seeing where the 2nd city will be founded!

Note: Post when you want to make the next 20 turns. From the time you have posted it's 4 hours then you have to post the next savegame. If you don't someone else may make jump in.

Attachments

• rome_succ_3000bc.zip
    80 KB · Views: 131
And here is the pic after the 1st 20 turns:

Attachments

• rome_succ_3000bc.jpg
    rome_succ_3000bc.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 154
1.22 but since this is a Mod, I think it'll work in 1.15b aswell. Only the background-Graphics of the Industrial-Age shall differ.

Top Bottom