New Patch (Hotfix) coming tomorrow

Pouakai

It belongs in a museum.
http://forums.2kgames.com/showthread.php?216846-New-Patch-enroute-tomorrow

Hey Civs,

We've got a new patch coming to you tomorrow, around morning pacific time. We'll update you when it goes live.

Here are the patch notes. Enjoy!

Bugs and Technical Issues
  • If you build defensive structures in your city, then save and reload, the hit-point bonus would disappear.
  • Hun Battering Ram promotion which allows it to only attack cities is now lost upon upgrade
  • Civ5 Touch - Fixes the oddness when rotating tablets
  • Graphical - Fixed issue with Rock of Gibraltar not showing up correctly.
  • Fixed the bug where the Maya AI didn't have to pick a different GP for each Baktun
  • Fixed an issue on a city flip/gift which would cause loss of city plots forever.
  • Fixed a bug where liberated CS would not show their vote correctly in the Victory Progress UI screen
  • Fixed graphics bugs when the game was restarted too many times in a row.
  • Shortcuts created through the launcher now function correctly.

Crashes/Freezes
  • Fixed a crash that happens when an AI loses its capital, but still has units, so is still alive.

Great! And if we're lucky, this is a perfect opportunity to sneak in a banner into the intro screen, where One World is proudly announced. *Keeping my fingers crossed hard*

Hurray for not being able to play with my friend for a long time because mac and windows being out of sync. ._.

Huzzah!

I think that if you reload an earlier save the auto annexixion stops. Still suck to have to redo a turn or two though.

That's fixed (for me, at least) by viewing the tech tree and returning. City acquisition choices then appear, along with barb camp notices.

No reloading of game or avoiding use of Fkeys required.

That's fixed (for me, at least) by viewing the tech tree and returning. City acquisition choices then appear, along with barb camp notices.

No reloading of game or avoiding use of Fkeys required.

thanks for this solution i'll try it next time

1.0.2.44 should be the new version #.

Yay, a life-sign from 2K! And it seems they still do care about the game. Any banner, by any chance?

Looks like it hasn't gotten to my server on steam yet; (mine is still on 1.0.2.21)

Top Bottom