Content Staff

ainwood

Consultant.
Administrator
We'd like to announce the creation of a new staff category: 'Content Staff'. Civfanatics has always been the place to go for information on the Civilization series, and in keeping with our proud tradition of providing comprehensive coverage, we've decided to assemble a team of some of our best contributors to update, manage and develop site content. The following members are part of the team:
  • CYZ
  • deanej
  • Duckweed
  • kossin
  • Lord Parkin
  • Louis XXIV
  • MadDjinn
  • Pouakai
  • r_rolo1
  • Sisiutil
  • TheMeInTeam
  • vexing
The team will work in tandem with a group of moderators:
  • Camikaze
  • DaveShack
  • leif erikson
  • Magic_gorter
  • ori
  • The_J

The initial focus of the team will not only be on building our Civ5 content, but on updating our Civ4 content. We hope that this team will facilitate the continuation of CFC's position as the first port of call for both those new to the Civilization series, and veteran fanatics.

Congratulations to all involved! :clap:

Updating our Civ4 content. We hope that this team will facilitate the continuation of CFC's position as the first port of call for both those new to the Civilization series, and veteran fanatics.

All i can say is "its about time" :joke: but really this is badly needed, so thx guys.:)

Welcome to the new staff, and thanks to the moderators who worked very hard to get this put together. :)

Any chance of seeing this backdated even further? I'd be keen to help with Civ3 stuff..?

Congratulations. :goodjob:

It's also nice to see that Civ4 isn't dead, considering that the game itself is better than Civ5.

Don't yall be treading on my Civ5 :nono:

Anyways, congrats to everyone involved in this.

Congratulations to all! I especially think that r_rolo, Sisiutil and TMIT really deserve it (don't worry, everyone else is awesome too ;)).

I've never heard of any of these people, clearly they aren't contributing enough! :whipped:

Seriously though, good that they are getting some recognition!

EDIT: We need a whip emote.I'm blind, apparently, thanks Verade.

Also here a welcome to everyone :).

All i can say is "its about time" :joke: but really this is badly needed, so thx guys.:)

If you have suggestions, then write a PM to someone from the list ;).

Any chance of seeing this backdated even further? I'd be keen to help with Civ3 stuff..?

Probably depends on how good and fast we can get that stuff working.

Congrats to all.

#1 on my wishlist would be categorizing the unitdatabase for civ4 into more specifics.

especially for the modern units it would be cool with subcategories :
air, sea, vehicle, infantry, mixed.

it would make it soo much easier to find what youre looking for.

Congrats to everyone.

It's also nice to see that Civ4 isn't dead, considering that the game itself is better than Civ5.
Civ4 will not be dead as long as I'm around!!!! :devil:

But anyways, welcome new mods. This was very much-so needed.

Top Bottom