The_J

Say No 2 Net Validations
Administrator
Supporter

Attachments

• civ5logoneu.jpg
    civ5logoneu.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 505,892
Note that the italian an the german hyperlinks are mixed up.

I am totally floored at this move the weekend before the game ships, what an amazing gift to the civ community.

Prolly the only time anyone reads the 'printed' material :lol: Guessing this is prime time to get started on the fanatics' Civ5 vanilla info center eh?

Cheers!
-Liq

English version cannot be retrieved by google docs, and on the main site it does not load for me. Anyone can set up a mirror for the english manual?

I'm crazy, is this a joke? Why those manuals can't open?

Same problem with the French manual...
I like how it starts ! :mad: I hope that the game won't be bugged too !

Right-click downloading it works, I wouldn't open it with adobe in your browser. This is almost as good as getting the game early :D. Will keep everyone busy until Tuesday.

Coming shortly after release, it will be possible to download Mod-
Buddy and the World Builder SDK, the official modding tools for Civ
V.
ModBuddy and the World Builder SDK will be available for download
through Steam.
From page 195. Does that mean the game doesn't ship with the promised "unprecedented modding tools" or whatever Firaxis said about modding in Civ5. If so, that kinda sucks if you have dial up.

Woohooo awesome now I got something to do while I wait for the release. hehehe.
Civ 5 infocenter gooooo!

From page 195. Does that mean the game doesn't ship with the promised "unprecedented modding tools" or whatever Firaxis said about modding in Civ5. If so, that kinda sucks if you have dial up.

Can't imagine which kind of modder would be uploading and downloading 100mb's for their *own* mods... and be on dial-up.

Top Bottom