Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

My favicons quite frequently decide to go funny and they change to the icon of some other site I visited (and I use Internet Explorer too). For example, my favicon for civfanatics at the moment seems to be that of my school's VLE.

So perhaps some other site you recently visited actually has that icon?

Aha -- I was driving myself nuts trying to find something inside CFC that had the icons. :crazyeye:

I see that in firefox once in a while and have always thought it was when the cache gets out of sync with the pages. Are the links that are showing differently ones you haven't visited in quite a while? Maybe the associated image got culled -- though it would be weird for that to happen for some of them but not others.

Sometimes favicons get mixed up. I forgot what causes it though. Sometimes certain addons will do that

What the hell is this ???

Why haven't i seen it before and why can't i somehow make it apear again ???

Didn't give it my password - it seems evil !

I bet you censor the answer to question #2 ;)

What was #2 again? I forgot that.

I think it was the "what has made you want to leave CFC OT" question...

I would figure it more likely they'd censor the answers to statements that made the mods look bad (No offense, and I don't know you would do this.)

There's bound to be someone who insulted the mods in the result. Don't think they'd show it.

Generalize more than censor.

Wouldn't that technically be censorship though, if you took out any personal attacks?

NOTE: I'm not saying that's bad for the community, I'm just asking (Personally, I'd rather see it uncensored, though I do understand the desire to keep it unoffensive.)

Wouldn't that technically be censorship though, if you took out any personal attacks?

NOTE: I'm not saying that's bad for the community, I'm just asking (Personally, I'd rather see it uncensored, though I do understand the desire to keep it unoffensive.)

Feel free to find the word censor in a dictionary, look at what it means, and apply that to what Turner said we are doing with the results. There you will find the answer to your own question.

Really? Do you really want to know what the most popular answer for question #2 seems to be?

The way it was set up is that there is now several threads in the moderator's forum with all our comments.

I suppose they could summarise each question if there was some consensus amongst our reports... but it would be a difficult task.

This was a clever way of getting a lot of private opinions, probably rule breaking opinions, aired to the moderators.. shame we can't see them imo.

Top Bottom