[MoM] Masters of Madness

more RAM will help, also get win7 64-bit that will make a world of difference. my laptop sucks compared to yours, and I don't have MAF issues :)

let's skip a day then, and finish this game ASAP :D

my proposal for the next game:

mind if we keep the mapscript? sorry esvath but I'm OCD when it comes to mapscripts :lol:

Normal Size, 6 civs ( 2 good, 2 neutral, 2 evil ) , Emperor difficulty ( we're doing just fine on Monarch, a bit of added challenge wouldn't hurt imho )

some settings we might consider to spice up the game:

Barbarian World
End of Winter
Last Days
Arcana Unleashed
Pirate Invasion
Permanent Alliances
No Map Trading

Any ideas about civs and leaders?

We could go with Averax the Cambion, raise AC like crazy while the horsemen ignore you thanx to Barbarian trait :mischief:

Ahh that sucks, but i agree, we finish this game anyways!!
I wont play today either, i am just about to finish some silly Essay, god i have never written so much random rubbish in my entire life...

Anyways!
For our next game, how about all Ai´s evil and we play as Elohim or Bannor -> switch to Mercurians

Oh by the way, shouldent we pop our worldspell soon?
When plying the Bals i usualy use it when i have 3 or 4 citys and some cotages, now we are 300 turns in the game. x.x

I suggest pop Revelry, and while in 24 turn of golden age, produce as many as military units we can. Then, move all of them into Ethne's cities (all of the cities!) and attack at the same time. Don't give her the chance to cast Sanctuary, otherwise we'll have to wait for another 30 turns :p

Unless the AI has changed in that regard the Elohim wont use their worldspell unless they are at war with more than one civ.

I suggest pop Revelry, and while in 24 turn of golden age, produce as many as military units we can. Then, move all of them into Ethne's cities (all of the cities!) and attack at the same time. Don't give her the chance to cast Sanctuary, otherwise we'll have to wait for another 30 turns :p

That would work if we adopt the cult of esus... could be fun :D

Unless the AI has changed in that regard the Elohim wont use their worldspell unless they are at war with more than one civ.

Yep, you are right. It is hardcoded in python.

Furthermore we cannot make that many more units due to the blasted unit cap.

Train archers, garrison them in cities (4 archers in each), then mobilize all Hunters, Horsemen etc to front line. We can get several military support point that way.

Then battle tactics : Greater Fireballs, then suicide every lv 1 units, or units with bad promotions from mutation. Northern cities get ready to train replacement units so we can keep the assault endlessly. Remember, tsunamis hurt our units too, so beware when using them!

very well, I've played a war preparation set so you guys can have fun beating on the Elohim ;)

Beeri accepts to gift us marble, and we trade tea for silver which we have in abundance. also we buy his maps for 4 gold which does reveal some territory :D

we build some freaks and mimics in preparation for our war...

Perpentach's personality changes, he becomes charismatic and raiders. the war starts soon... :scan:

Look at Coombe View's gold specialization, nice :D our great merchant will be a great boon here...

And we get two taskmasters from the undercouncil... sweet :mischief:

Our elite hunter can get a class promotion, I choose gladiator: 50% chance per turn to gain battle stance ( +1 str, first strike immune, removed after combat ) :D

I build a Halls of Mirrors in Garryvoe, as that city is likely to see some figthing soon... might be good to build those on the border with the Bannors as well :shifty:

...especially after a random event causes tension between our civilizations :scan:

A great bard sparks a golden age throughout our kingdom :D

in the meanwhile, Loki causes some mischief in a Bannor city :mischief:

I equip some troops, offensive horseman gets broadsword and boots of escaping :D

We declare war and start pillaging...

suggestions for the next player: adopt slavery so we can enslave the elohim troops :scan:

for techs we need courtesans, harlequins and taskmasters! :)

Top Bottom