Third Age Total war (Mod for MIITW)

kratoss

Chieftain
I think this mod is real good mod 114 region and 12 playeble factions in this mod.

Playeble factions
-Gondor
-Rohan
-Silven Elves
-High Elves
-Dwarves
-Dale
-Eriador
-Harad
-Isengard
-Rhun
-Mordor
-Orks

Troller yaklaşıyor, gelecekleri varsa görecekleride var pff*

cool mod/

Didn't Conquest suck ass!?

There is a Fourth Age mod for Rome:TW if you have bad gfx card.

I never played the fourth age, is it better than the third age for MTW?

any other interesting mods for RTW

I assume the two of you hated Star Wars Battlefront I and II as well? Made by the same company. I also disagree, I enjoyed the game.

No, I played Battlefront 2 at a friends, I didn't love it, the shooting felt all wrong but it was a decent game. LotR Conquest however... never played it and will live happily. I read more than enough about it, absolutely stupid gameplay design (not the game modes but the attacks, classes, etc). Weapons and magic did absurdly low or high damage and it's yet another lame LotR game that utterly fails to do justice to videogaming, little alone LotR.

I don't know from personal experience if conquest sucked, but all the reviews point out it did. And I liked battlefront very much, however those heroes were sometimes way to strong....

Welcome to CFC weatthin! :)

I've played 3rd Age. 4th Age for BI is much better as there is alot less scripting and other oddities.

I love this mod. I've never been a huge LotR fan (in fact I haven't even read the books:blush:) but I love the mod

I think I know what I'm doing when I'm home over winter break and have access to my good computer!

I've played 3rd Age. 4th Age for BI is much better as there is alot less scripting and other oddities.

I completely disagree here. TATW 3.2 is an incredible piece of work. I've been playing it off an on since it was released. Plus 3.1 with Baron Samedi's modmod is freaking great. Adds a ton of depth. Plus the community is still active, constantly adding content and contributing ideas.''

EDIT: Whoops... didn't mean to necro this. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom