Restrictions on Tribe Choices?

Would you like to see these restrictions on the available Tribes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, this is moving a tad slowly. :p

I've found my interest in Civ revived lately; I come to CFC for the first time in forever, think, "awesome, a new Civ III demogame thing is starting!" and my cursory glance here reveals it's been in the planning stage for ages. Ah, well, I suppose I'll join a team and hope this gets started soon.

I remember you, BK. Welcome. :thumbsup:

We are waiting for thr rules process to come to an end. It could be quite a while (as in a couple of weeks). I'll read your other posts now.

Ok, from what I've gathered from CivForums (CIFO), it looks like no Agri Tribes are allowed and that might be the only restriction. Persia appears to be approved now, and the option that more than one team can play the same Tribe is open to acceptance. These are tentative decisions.
:hmm:

What if there were 4 Persias in the game?

:trouble: or :run: or maybe both.

:) It appears 4 Persian teams at once is an option. Kinda doubt it will happen, but it could. All team are supposedly getting their first choice. It could be Persian vs Persian.

But let's not discuss Tribe choices in open forum. ;)

Well, I don't think Anyone wanted their second choice, Lanzelot. :D

Actually our team had at least three very good choices, which would all be acceptable to us. (We couldn't make up our minds for a long time... quite a few swords got broken in two during the decision-finding-process... :D)

Really, which teams won? :mischief:

Top Bottom