Dinobarbs?

Mano3

King
OK, how does this scenario work. I can't seem to get it to load. Does it only work from vanilla CIVIII? :confused:

Works for me. What error are you getting?

Barron - Your Churchill analogy is excellent, but working as a historian for the USAF, believe me, if I didn't write it down for them, it would never be captured! :)

warpstorm - I can't find the scenario. I must be on crack or something...

I am not sure whether Fighter pilots can't write, or just are too busy ( in the bar, drinking). I don't know of any military pilot who is a writer of note.

There are non-military pilots who have written at least novels. The Little Prince, for one. And there is some military science fiction from ex-military pilots. So they probably can write, but chose not to.

Wow barron, way to be helpful and answer the question.

I disagree with your name, it's not a noun it's a statement. WTF does that mean?

(note for the slow: I don't really care about anyone's name)

Yeah, and I don't even know what Dinobarb's are, so I can't help, so my apologies for posting in this thread.

Isn't it somewhere on the PtW-CD? If it isn't in the scenario folder, then search the cd or so... maybe it's there.

I am ******ed...

I found the scenario and it's in PTW. I thought ALL the units were changed to dinosaurs, so I thought the scenario was not loading right. I didn't realize that just the barbarians were dinosaurs. Duh........

Barron of Ideas is a play on words. (Barron is a homonym for barren. And the ideas are not always (or often) good.

But we got lots of them. And insist on sharing them.

Top Bottom