New Official Arriving / leaving / introduction thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because the old one is a superlong dinosaur. I will miss it but this is for the best.

Tomoyo said:
Why do we have a new one?
Because Ainwood says we need one, duh! ;). He also changed the title; the old one probably grated on him for months until he couldn't take it anymore.

I'm going to Russia tomorrow, and I won't be back until March 1. :thumbsup:

Have fun, don't forget your coat ;)

I'll be 'going'

Basically for the next 2-3 months I'll be on during weekends and most of those I'll forget to visit here although I will try to make it to the chatroom once in awhile. For those who say "See ya tomorrow" you may be right as I will continue to post just at an average of .1 a day or something like that ;)

Last term of high school and I want to actually do good :p

Not at this site, if you wanted specifics then I'll answer "overthere." *points at exit*

WildFire said:
I'll be 'going'

Basically for the next 2-3 months I'll be on during weekends and most of those I'll forget to visit here although I will try to make it to the chatroom once in awhile. For those who say "See ya tomorrow" you may be right as I will continue to post just at an average of .1 a day or something like that ;)

Last term of high school and I want to actually do good :p

Bye WildFire, I'll see you around. Have fun at your job. :p

I am posting this from work.

Due to technical difficulties I will not be posting here for a while - not until I buy a new computer which may be months or longer. Don't break the place while I am gone.

I will be back (perhaps to the dismay of some).

samildanach said:
This will be it for a good while. Lots of love to the lady posters and manly backslaps to the guys.
And you are leaving us for... a woman, another forum, a while? :confused:

Drewcifer said:
I am posting this from work.

Due to technical difficulties I will not be posting here for a while - not until I buy a new computer which may be months or longer. Don't break the place while I am gone.

I will be back (perhaps to the dismay of some).
Nevermind, after a week in the wilderness I found a back door to the internet. Still need a new computer though.

Hello, I am new here. I've been playing Civ for awhile now. New to the forum world so I just found this site. Hope to get lots of good advice and make some new friends :)

Babyblue

babyblue said:
Hello, I am new here. I've been playing Civ for awhile now. New to the forum world so I just found this site. Hope to get lots of good advice and make some new friends :)

Babyblue
Welcome to OT. This is where you get the non civ advice. If you go to the other fora here, you can get excellent civ advice. I recommend the game of the month. OT is all about other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom