Civilization V Funny screenshots

I didn't take a screenshot of it, but I swear this happened: a militaristic city-state gifted me the GIANT DEATH ROBOT unit. Seriously. :eek:

Oh noes, the worker will kill us all!:run:

Spoiler :

Attachments

• civ5screen0000.JPEG
    civ5screen0000.JPEG
    494.1 KB · Views: 17,131
Spoiler :

Civ poetry as its best :goodjob:

. oh my! bring the workboat so we can breed those marine cows! (and rescue Jesus, the worker)

Attachments

• CivilizationV_DX11_2010_09_23_15_44_21_412.jpg
    CivilizationV_DX11_2010_09_23_15_44_21_412.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 7,025
Spoiler :

That's more of an insult than an homeage to Bush. It's like saying water is wet.

Anyway, people complained in the beginning about lack of industrial and modern era barbarians. Here's what I saw.

Hello, international visitor! :D Welcome to my city of Osininka!

(Uploaded with ImageShack.us)

Please, visit our famous divided constructions at the beach, where you could see a real ancient city wall dividing them in half. I recommend visiting the Stadium! There are some very interesting competitions happening there in this season, all made possible by its unique architecture.

While at the coast, embark on a boat - protected by one of our fine Battleships - and head to our Chichen Itza Wonder, which has been carefully constructed to resemble the Legend of Atlantis.

And please, don't mind the city wide bomber with its radioactive payload - it's just a scientific experiment.

Have a nice day! :D

Thought I had to share some Greek ingenuity with you guys, take a look at the clever placement of the harbor in Athens :lol:

Please post your recent funnies aswell!

Attachments

• Civ5Screen0005.jpg
    Civ5Screen0005.jpg
    330.8 KB · Views: 7,645
Maybe it's a stargate and that's a landing dock for their spaceships!

Top Bottom