What Did you Achieve today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finaly got one of my Virtual Machines running on Windows 95 to connect to da internets. :D

After almost 8 years of staying on this crappy computer, a new one should get here any minute now. :)

Well, today just started, but Ill tell you about yesterday, I managed to get the boxes with my warhammer miniatures out (after about 8 years) and also clean my place up thoroughly and to move my computer to a better spot.

All things Ive been wanting to do for weeks, but have been too lazy to. Getting it done defenitly cheered me up.

Big News! Today I finally finished my Masters Degree!

Congratulations, fifty! I guess all that work in college paid off, right? Now you can go out and get a job.

Tell me, was it hard? Did you have to do a graduate thesis? I'm interested because I want to go to college too, so I want to know what getting a Masters is like.

I did absolutely nothing of worth today...:p

It's Sunday. Other than going for a long drive and church, I didn't do jack.

I installed TeX on my computer! [party] :band: :dance:

Now I've got to transfer all my old Word documents into .dvi files...

Fifty, I'm proud of you and your accomplishment. Master's of Silly Putty is a long, hard road, but the rewards are worth it in the end. May you go forth now, with the knowledge you've accumulated, and be a shining beacon of silly-putty mastery to us all. ;)

Integral

I shampooed and conditioned both of my doggies.

I am going to order my study guides for my series 7 test tonight. Currently trying to figure out what I want to buy.

^ Actually I'm curious whether or not there is any study showing the average number of "strokes" needed for 1 process to complete... :p

Oh and 3 is far from my record. :p But I'm going off-topic.

hmm lets see what i did today

-went out with 6 different girls and sleeped with all of them all in 2 hours,
-drank 7 shots of hennessy, 3 shots of patron, 8 shots of vodka, and 7 beers and i didnt black out. heck i even think i can drive!
-beat the crap out of my cat because he spelt bad, and cause i dont like cats
-got in a 4 fights (after 6 shots of the hennessy) and one all of them... i think (still trying to figure who gave me a ride to the hospital or why i was on one of there beds)
-snorted 3 lines of coke and didnt get a bloody nose
-cheated on my girlfriend with 6 girls (see above) and she still wants me
-slapped my mom cause she wouldnt make me lunch
-dine and ditched at applebees for lunch (see above)
-went to jail for hitting a girl but got out because they know my mom and how she is at time (see above)
-got caught by the cops for having 1 ounce of weed on me but let me go because i offered him some
-smoke with a cop (second time this week)
-found out im loved in fiftychat

thats about it, all normal things really

hmm lets see what i did today

-went out with 6 different girls and sleeped with all of them all in 2 hours,
-drank 7 shots of hennessy, 3 shots of patron, 8 shots of vodka, and 7 beers and i didnt black out. heck i even think i can drive!
-beat the crap out of my cat because he spelt bad, and cause i dont like cats
-got in a 4 fights (after 6 shots of the hennessy) and one all of them... i think (still trying to figure who gave me a ride to the hospital or why i was on one of there beds)
-snorted 3 lines of coke and didnt get a bloody nose
-cheated on my girlfriend with 6 girls (see above) and she still wants me
-slapped my mom cause she wouldnt make me lunch
-dine and ditched at applebees for lunch (see above)
-went to jail for hitting a girl but got out because they know my mom and how she is at time (see above)
-got caught by the cops for having 1 ounce of weed on me but let me go because i offered him some
-smoke with a cop (second time this week)
-found out im loved in fiftychat

thats about it, all normal things really
Are you sure this is a day, and not a week or a month? :p

Are you sure this is a day, and not a week or a month? :p

no all in one day, you dont want to know what i did this whole month :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom