Spanish Conquistadors

McA123

Prince
So, a while ago the Spaniards were given the ability to carry their precious conquistadors that they rarely have in caravels. It didn't make any real difference, since they almost never have any iron. However, plahing as Russia, Spain decided to declare war, and they had iron through some twist of fate. So, for the first time I've ever seen, the Spaniards are using their ability to transport conquistadors via caravels. Not to the New World though, oh, no no no. To St. Petersburg. Also, along with the conquistadors are a few cannon and some muskateers, and the only nearby ships belonging to them are caravels.

I'd take a screenshot, except, I don't know how. So if someone could inform me of how, I would go ahead and do that. In the meantime, I'll keep a save of that turn.

So, I'm extremely pissed that the Spanish, who are quite a distance away are sending troops against me, when they can't seem to get off of their lazy asses and send a few troops to the New World.

Try the printscreen key. :)

I don´t remember if taking ScreenShots has to be activated through ini, tough.

McA123 said:
So, a while ago the Spaniards were given the ability to carry their precious conquistadors that they rarely have in caravels. It didn't make any real difference, since they almost never have any iron. However, plahing as Russia, Spain decided to declare war, and they had iron through some twist of fate. So, for the first time I've ever seen, the Spaniards are using their ability to transport conquistadors via caravels. Not to the New World though, oh, no no no. To St. Petersburg. Also, along with the conquistadors are a few cannon and some muskateers, and the only nearby ships belonging to them are caravels.

I'd take a screenshot, except, I don't know how. So if someone could inform me of how, I would go ahead and do that. In the meantime, I'll keep a save of that turn.

So, I'm extremely pissed that the Spanish, who are quite a distance away are sending troops against me, when they can't seem to get off of their lazy asses and send a few troops to the New World.

Caravels can't transport cannons and musketeers. Maybe they were moved because of cancelled open borders?

Top Bottom