Glory of the SPRRR (Senate and People of the Real-senate Republic of Rome)(RFC RAND)

Wait wait wait. Your version is going to take forever. We need 2 leaders to send orders in, not everyone. Thos people have pledged their units allegiance havent they? That unit is now under command of that allegiance, the rebels or the government. Since i am leader of the rebellion, i should lead the rebels as their commander, and dommy should be the one for the government. Your way would mean a weak of orders and such.

Since I'm the opposition leader, I have my own loyal army. It's technically a three way, but I'm offering an alliance to take down the dictator, and rule together.

Since I'm the opposition leader, I have my own loyal army. It's technically a three way, but I'm offering an alliance to take down the dictator, and rule together.

Sigh. Ilduce has murdered the actual kind of armed revolution. But then its a 3 way. Ilduce, we cant have everyone commanding their own unit. Thats way too much.

Omega technically it should be a 2 way, but Ilduce is just twisting this stuff. Its unbelievable he can still manage to call this a 'realpolitik'.

Yes we are allies. I thought that would have been a given.

Can we get a list of forces and their locations and such?

Omega technically it should be a 2 way
Actually Omega decided to lead is own revolution which happened to be at the same time as yours.
Its unbelievable he can still manage to call this a 'realpolitik'.
I sent a vm to a mod (can't remember which but I could find out if you want me to) and he has yet to respond. It will be renamed real-senate or real-republic

The list of unit locations is in the spoiler in the previous page

so i think we should just have people of a side chatting about the orders and such things in a private chat or something like that, then the leader carry the orders.
or just the leader of each side is able to take control of the units of any players who don't gave orders to theirs units.

Wait wait wait. Your version is going to take forever. We need 2 leaders to send orders in, not everyone. Thos people have pledged their units allegiance havent they? That unit is now under command of that allegiance, the rebels or the government. Since i am leader of the rebellion, i should lead the rebels as their commander, and dommy should be the one for the government. Your way would mean a weak of orders and such.
actually that makes alot more sense then my way.
Omega, Arya and Dommy, please pm me battle orders, as well as any questions about unit locations, promotions or %odds

so i think we should just have people of a side chatting about the orders and such things in a private chat or something like that, then the leader carry the orders.
or just the leader of each side is able to take control of the units of any players who don't gave orders to theirs units.
if anyone has a chatango account we could create a chatroom for this civil war

Actually Omega decided to lead is own revolution which happened to be at the same time as yours.

I sent a vm to a mod (can't remember which but I could find out if you want me to) and he has yet to respond. It will be renamed real-senate or real-republic

The list of unit locations is in the spoiler in the previous page

All you have to do is edit the first post's title. Simple enough. -_-

Um i still dont know what troops i control. That screenshot showed basicly nothing. And whats the chatroom for? We PM our orders.

No you cant edit the first post's title.

I think you mean arya, when you are stating the commanders to give their orders. You said aysee.

My bad. I will PM the orders now then.

Alright, i sent you my orders. Use the phalanx as you see fit, but if it is about to be destroyed, retreat to the nearest friendly city.

And whats the chatroom for?
The chatroom is so you can communicate with your allies for ideas about the battle orders (will mainly be used by the government)

I changed the government's capital to Rome instead of Trusca. I also added 3 chariots to the east of the Carthaginian reinforcements. As there are 3 barbarian chariots there in the actual game.

I am waiting for the orders from Dommy and Omega and then we will play the first turn set. Reminder post long term plans, not heres what I do this turn. That way I can play multiple turns at once rather then asking every turn.

huh, nicer, then these reinforcements maybe won't have such a big impact.

but may i ask something? if the government wins we will for sure go into war with Carthage because of this? and if the rebels win they will have to give up something to Carthage?
another thing : can the government by any way call for help from civs near the borders?

Wait so i control some chariots too? Well they are fairly useless against praets and just about anything else the government has. Sigh. Can i switch them out for axemen or praets?

Dont think you can take us out by yourself?

And no you cant. Carthage gave us help beause it was lopsided in your favor. It was teh foriegn legions feature of the armed revolution. You dont get anything.

Top Bottom