Can't build SS Stasis Chamber

deanej

Deity
One of my cities lost a lot of production for no apparent reason and I had to cancel the SS Stasis Chamber project as it would take more turns to complete than I had left. When the situation improved, I found that I couldn't built the SS Stasis Chamber in any city at all and I had to settle for a time victory:mad: . I could build all the other SS projects. What happened?

Is it still in the buildqueue of the city where you cancelled it? If so you would need to remove it from the queue before you can build it other places

deanej said:
One of my cities lost a lot of production for no apparent reason and I had to cancel the SS Stasis Chamber project as it would take more turns to complete than I had left. When the situation improved, I found that I couldn't built the SS Stasis Chamber in any city at all and I had to settle for a time victory:mad: . I could build all the other SS projects. What happened?

My guess is that the AI had spies in your land and they were sabotaging Production. Putting a spy in the city should help eliminate them. Also check your aluminum mines and make sure they're still hooked up.

Top Bottom