[Pir] To Sid Meier

MajKira

King
Any plan for making Pirates 2012 or later?
Best is with reminiscencing music to C64 period, some original 8bit mixes.
For PC, PS3 with ablity to paddling also on PC.
Best is pirating whole world specially 17th century carribean but also able to take over the globe.
Theres nothing like Sids Pirates on market and will ever to prognose.
Where you can take as nationality pure pirate.

but also able to take over the globe.
:eek: I think there must be more historical correctness in Pirates.

In my opinion, the C64 version is the best version of Pirates. I have tried it on Amiga and PC too, but the C64 version had a special feel to it. I think naval battles and ship navigation worked better on C64, I liked how my ship responded to the joystick. I don't get the same feel on later versions.

Pirates was what made me a Sid fan. :) I really love Civilization and Colonization too, by the way. I like some of the games so much that I buy extra copies of them and put them on display like a trophy. I got several copies of the old Pirates on different computer platforms. :bowdown:

:eek: I think there must be more historical correctness in Pirates.

In my opinion, the C64 version is the best version of Pirates. I have tried it on Amiga and PC too, but the C64 version had a special feel to it. I think naval battles and ship navigation worked better on C64, I liked how my ship responded to the joystick. I don't get the same feel on later versions.

Pirates was what made me a Sid fan. :) I really love Civilization and Colonization too, by the way. I like some of the games so much that I buy extra copies of them and put them on display like a trophy. I got several copies of the old Pirates on different computer platforms. :bowdown:

Yepp, I remember that three years of my teenie life went into Pirates! on the C64

yeah in a more pure fictional world way just expanding the gaming area over the whole world

I liked 2004 version too and the Sega MegaDrive/Genesis version alsoo
I liked to dance but missed pad control in the 2004 version
C64 version was the music best and the Sega Version was I found a little better than C64 gameplay and almost the same the both versions, Sega graphic being better
2004 version has best graphic I like but gameplay changed too much
but liked getting Man o War Ship/SoL ship

yeah in a more pure fictional world way just expanding the gaming area over the whole world

its an arcade simulation, and can get some fictional features
but more political accurateness and deeper strategy would be good

I liked 2004 version too and the Sega MegaDrive/Genesis version alsoo
I liked to dance but missed pad control in the 2004 version
C64 version was the music best and the Sega Version was I found a little better than C64 gameplay and almost the same the both versions, Sega graphic being better
2004 version has best graphic I like but gameplay changed too much
but liked getting Man o War Ship/SoL ship

Top Bottom