Ogedei The Mad's Great Sanchi Stupa

Was it intentional or just due to one of the hack attacks?

I just checked the date on the file I have -- May '07 which either was after the Great Hacking (sorry, but I don't "archive" dates as well as files :dunno: ) or, at least, after the earliest files remaining in the db.

I've PM-ed Ogedei and will take it down if so requested.

Best,

Oz

...I thought I mentioned that I put most of my stuff in one file? :confused:

FYI - most of my stuff has been consolidated into the "Asian Centuries" file. I don't like scattering things around or keeping things scattered here and there so I put everything in one ZIP. If you need any of the wonders or buildings I've created, they're mostly there. Everything else was lost to the hacking attacks. I'm on my third computer now since I started CFC modding, and several files also were lost in the transitions.

FYI - most of my stuff has been consolidated into the "Asian Centuries" file. I don't like scattering things around or keeping things scattered here and there so I put everything in one ZIP. If you need any of the wonders or buildings I've created, they're mostly there. Everything else was lost to the hacking attacks. I'm on my third computer now since I started CFC modding, and several files also were lost in the transitions.

... And Heavens only knows what I might have lying around ...

-:mischief:z

If you need any of the wonders or buildings I've created, they're mostly there. Everything else was lost to the hacking attacks. I'm on my third computer now since I started CFC modding, and several files also were lost in the transitions.
... And Heavens only knows what I might have lying around ...

-:mischief:z
Re-uploading whatever is missing from the combined zip would be a blessing.

Top Bottom