Gauntlet Suggestions

quick, settler, france, time victory... great plains, pangea, lakes or inland sea

Quick, pangea, OCC, deity, raging barbs, domination. :eek:

alexander small or tiny occ domination, inland sea or great plains, warlordish

i've posted these (somewhat) before but i'll ask again nicely, with explanations:

• tiny marathon germany inland sea domination, deity or immortal
    this should be fun in that you get to maximize germany's abilities on marathon speed, that is you can create a massive barbarian fueled army and dominate away.
  • large epic england tiny islands domination, deity or immortal
    england really shines on water maps. this one will be all about getting to SotL fast and using them to dominate, ie a domination game that actually goes to renaissance era.
  • standard standard aztec terra culture, occ and raging barbarians checked, prince or king
    terra + raging barbs creates a continent of heaven for aztec jaguars upgraded. it should be a lot of fun.
  • standard, standard, pangea, diplomacy, choose your civ, prince
    just a basic game except player chosen civ to open up possibilities

I think Wu and Bismarck should be in the gauntlets next, since they are the only yet missing.

Science victory with papermakers should be nice.

I'd like to see the following:

Culture, Emperor level, Small Size, Standard Speed, Pangea.

You may choose any of these Civs: France, Aztecs, Siam, Egypt, India, or Persia. However, whichever you choose, the other five must be selected as your opponents.

Another possibility would be a Domination, Tiny, Emperor, Quick, Ring Map, as either Mongolia, Askia, Germany, or Japan, with the same stipulation (the other three have to be your opponents).

Another possibility would be a Domination, Tiny, Emperor, Quick, Ring Map, as either Mongolia, Askia, Germany, or Japan, with the same stipulation (the other three have to be your opponents).

Ring map is not allowed :(

You may choose any of these Civs: France, Aztecs, Siam, Egypt, India, or Persia. However, whichever you choose, the other five must be selected as your opponents.

We have no way of enforcing this. We can enforce 1 civ to play and all the opponents, we can't enforce choosing between a group.

We have no way of enforcing this. We can enforce 1 civ to play and all the opponents, we can't enforce choosing between a group.

Ah, that's too bad. I'd still like to see a game with opponents deliberately chosen because they make the victory condition harder. Like, highly aggressive civs in a Science game, or civs with early UUs in a Domination game.

I know it won't be up for a while but once we can start doing G&K gauntlets, I want to see a:

Theodora
Emperor
Pangaea
OCC
Cultural Vic

Gauntlet :D

Wu Zetian, Continents, Standard, Small, Culture, Warlord.

Wu Zetian, Earth, Quick, Large, Science, Prince.

Bismarck, Ice Age, Standard, Standard, Time, Prince.

Oda Nobunaga, Fractal, Standard, Small, Diplomatic, Warlord.

These seem like relatively unusual ideas. I haven't played them at least.

Top Bottom