PBEM Age of Imperialism; 1895-1924, Deluxe Version

Many would like to see the Libyan war to end. But on what terms?

A full discussion including Italy must be addressed, with the loss of a VP city to France that changes things for all nations.

Do we discuss this here? or via PMs? I would prefer to keep negotiations solely between those involved, but if that is too hard to do by PM, I guess we could do it here, or maybe a separate thread on the social group.

GPS to Jureil.

In accordance with the Treaty of Shimonoseki, Japan has continued to develop its government in Formosa. New administration offices have been built in Taihoku, with new housing for Japanese civil servants around Qidong Street. (Taipei builds Colonial Admin Building-Japan's first).

A new modern laboratory has been established in Tokyo. Japan hopes to continue its research efforts to one day establish technological parity with the major powers.

Do we discuss this here? or via PMs? I would prefer to keep negotiations solely between those involved, but if that is too hard to do by PM, I guess we could do it here, or maybe a separate thread on the social group.

If you prefer pm's then I can do that if it bothers you to talk about it here.

I took the liberty of creating a discussion on the social group, so that players who aren't interested won't have to scroll through our negotiarions. I would prefer that only involved nations post there, unless an unaligned nation has something really important to say.

I took the liberty of creating a discussion on the social group, so that players who aren't interested won't have to scroll through our negotiarions. I would prefer that only involved nations post there, unless an unaligned nation has something really important to say.

Very fair and a good idea Bengal.

I have not downloaded the save yet so I am off to do that but it is getting late and will do my turn some time Thursday.

I added to the discussion. Will update news archive with Japanese wire.

I have an auction: Germany is willing to sell her Pacific colonies. Will post a screenie for it later. They are like the Solomon Islands, Kaiserwilhelmsland, and Bismarck-Archipelago.

Iirc Solomon Islands are British.

By the way, France might be interested in purchasing Tsingtao once the war is over.

I would like to apologize, as when I reloaded my save file, I think I forgot to give over East Timor to Germany. You probably want to include it in your sale, PoP.

GPS

Eric_A and Italy are on the clock!

It's very late and I have been working a ton so I will post the info from my turn in the morning.

The War Continues

The Royal Navy destroys improvements on 2 land tiles next to Brest.
Also 1 population and the Food Warehouse is destroyed in Brest as well.

Royal Navy red lines 2 Siam Infantry in Nakon Si Thammarat 1- British Infantry and 1-Colonial Cavalry kills the defenders.
Nakon Si Thammarat is captured.

Royal Navy red lines 3 Siam Infantry defending Bankok 1-Colonial Infantry and 2-Colonial Cavalry kill the defenders.
Bankok is captured and the Siam Nation is no more.

2 Royal Horse Artillery bombard Vientiane 1-miss 1-hit and Destroys City Defense 1-Colonial Cavalry kills French Colonial Infantry.
Vientiane is captured.

Royal Navy red lines French Legionnaire and French Colonial Cavalry in Benghazi 1-Colonial Infantry attacks and is killed by Red Lined French Legionnaire :(

Royal Navy shells Djibouti but all miss Torpedo Boats are blocked out by transport and can not shell city as well.
British Infantry attacks French Colonial Infantry = British Infantry 4/6 wins
Djibouti Falls into English hands.

That's all for now back to the "salt mines for me"

Jureil

Top Bottom