King Hord Dark-Eye LH (Jan. 04, 2008)

Grandraem

Alchemist
Hi all,

I haven't really disappeared, just here in spirit for a while. Unfortunately RL issues have kept me away. Last year was definitely a hard year, with the coming year showing no improvement yet.
Anyways, I thought that I should release my King Hord LH. I was going to wait to release him with my mod, but with that on hold I didn't think it was right to have the LH just sitting unused when maybe someone could use it.

Here is King Hord Dark-Eye of Ostland created for my unfinished Champions of Mystara Mod.
He is a two-era animated fantasy LH which includes all PCXs.
Because it is over 10 mb, download is from 'atomic gamer' which used to be '3ddownloads', which unfortunately has a small wait time for download.

Preview:

Download:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=7966&act=down

p.s. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. :xmascheers:

It is totally fantastic, but I'd really, really love to see him for all eras. Maybe you could consider this? :)

Wow.. i know it's fantasy LH, yet.. Estonia got it's name when germans called our areas a Ostland (Eastland).. which became Estland and then Estonia.. and this ancient pic is perfect for Estonia's middle age, when estonians, like all peoples of Baltic Sea, were largely vikings.

Thanks for all the positive comments, everyone.:)

Ares and Vuldacon,

I'd really like to make him four eras, but any time I get to work on Civ stuff I want to try to finish my mod first. I can't promise anything at the moment, but if hopefully I get my mod finished sometime, you can remind me of this leaderhead and I'll put it at the top of my list of 'real life' LHs to do.:)

Superb LH, Grandraem! Glad to see you're still making stuff every now and then. Hope things get better for you!

Magnificent ! Lots of details, really cool feel... Wish you all the best for 2008, for it brings us all the best too :D Just joking. Hope things go better and better.

This is great! Superb work!

Gah! I almost hate it when someone posts something that makes me want to get into all this modding stuff again...I kind of miss it all.

Top Bottom