PolyCast Episode 172: "Accept That Amendment"

DanQ

Owner, Civilized Communication
On record. The one-hundred-and-seventy-second episode of PolyCast, "Accept That Amendment", features regular co-hosts Daniel "DanQ" Quick, "Makahlua", Philip "TheMeInTeam" Bellew and "MadDjinn" with returning guest co-host Stewart "MMC" Rice with a runtime of 59m59s. The summary of topics is as follows:

- 01m24s | Forum Talk
Take-Two Interactive will be meeting, but 2K Games will not be showing, at this year's E3 while one illuminates possible meaning behind the cover art for Civilization V: Brave New World (06m14s) while some decry the manner, and subsequent treatment, through which it was revealed (10m02s); elsewhere, arguing submarine use against CivV's Artificial Intelligence (AI) is exploitative (14m00s), counting down the release to BNW (17m07s), new BNW interview revealing new information (19m41s), apparent lack of Trading Posts meaning a return to Cottage improvements from CivIV speculation (28m41s), and looking beyond Brave New World for future Civ releases (33m20s).
- 38m24s | Research Lab
Making an effort to recall a removed civilization to life in a game of Civilization have meaning and substance (recorded for Episode 164).
- 48m04s | Miscellaneous
What is with all CivV workers being left-handed (recorded for Episode 166), while looking to declare "Mr. Beard" from among the game's civilization leaders.

- Intro/Outro | Miscellaneous
Learning from a mistake when it comes to re-reporting, clicking fallout and how not to exit gracefully.

Recording live before a listening audience every other Saturday, PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production in an ongoing effort to give the Civ community an interactive voice on game strategy; listeners are encouraged to follow the show on Twitter, and check out the YouTube channel for caption capability. Sibling show RevCast focuses on Civilization: Revolution, ModCast on Civ modding, SCivCast on Civ social gaming and TurnCast on Civ multiplay.

Hey.

I just wanted to say that halo fans are every bit as anal and crazy when it comes to reading into things as civ fans are. Halo has a really big and surprisingly good universe. I've seen 15 page long analysises of the games.

Here's such an analysis of Halo Odst as an allegory of dantes inferno:http://www.forwarduntodawn.com/nine-levels-underground/

If you read through the whole thing, Ill get all of my halo friends to listen to polycast every episode. ;)

Posted from my phone, excuse grammar

If you read through the whole thing, Ill get all of my halo friends to listen to polycast every episode. ;)
How many would that be? Would each of them download the episode for themselves, or share a copy or two?

:D

:mischief:

Top Bottom