Rhye's of Civilization - the fastest loading mod Expanded

Rate this mod!

• I can't play Civ without this: no more loading times!

Votes: 203 66.6%
  • A good mod, but I won't play with it

Votes: 54 17.7%
  • I don't like the map

Votes: 13 4.3%
  • I don't like the terrain

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • I don't like the additions

Votes: 5 1.6%
  • I don't like the rules changes

Votes: 21 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds soooo cool. A unique army unit has never been done before. (Flavor armies have, but never with different stats.)

Well, what was special in reality about it?
You should always start from that if it's possible.

Higher movement I think would be too imbalanced. A regular Cavalry army can move 4 per turn. A Grand Armee of Cavalry would be able to move 5(!) per turn. I would go with a carrying capacity of 4 or 5 instead of 3.

Hey Rhye, On the Greece matter I found a good solution. Just do this place the incents on the Mountain and move the Iron to where the Incents use to be.

tacfun

-Oh, can you also put St.Petesburg as 3rd Russian name or it won't build in right spot.
- Also but Stockhom as 2nd Scandinavia name and bergen as 3rd and oslo as 4th and
then Rejaks(bab spelling) and then Cohphenheggen.(Bad spelling).
-Germany move Hamburg to 2nd name.
-Japan move Yamahora to 2nd name and Osaka to 4th name and Sapporo to 5th name. Leave all other names in there place.

Rhye,

Also can anything be done to help Egypt??? They never build wonders? I also think you should reduce early wonder shield costs and early tech reduce the costs.

tacfun

I have change massive amount of things in this 2.60version of the 500turn mod. Just place it with the other Rhye's of Civilization stuff and use the (tacfun) mod when playing.

-Sorry way to much stuff and changes done to list.

Try it out and see if you like what I did!

tacfun

PS. This file needs to be unziped!

Pulled down the file after 2 Downloads...works good just needs some more tweaking and then I will repost it!

Tonight the patch.

- Added Menilek leaderhead by CivArmy
- Ethiopian UU now the Oromo Horseman. The Shifta will be back in the Expansion pack, with a new animation.
- Menilek renamed Menelik. Both are correct, but the latter seems more used
- Marseilles back into the French city list, as there aren't the Celts
- Deleted Iznik (Nicaea)
- Japanese, German and Viking city order slightly changed
- New marsh graphics; new plains irrigation graphics; updated grassland irrigation graphics
- Muslim fanatic animation replaced with the Saracen Infantry animation by DomPedro II
- Swapped position of one iron and one aluminium in Greece
- Redrawn Britain, Ireland, Iceland, Italy. Some changes to France and Libia
- Tuned Egyptian, Persian, Arabian, American and Ottoman strength
- Babylonian starting location moved back one tile NW

Rhye, don't forget the Russian city list make St. Petesburg go 3rd so it builds in right spot please. Also think about just swapping spots of Iron and Incent for Greece. That way you do not have to move the Aluminum.

tacfun

Rhye, how did you tune the Arabian strength? Hopefully they're weaker in the Ancient Age at least. Mecca is just a beautiful location, far too powerful.

BTW, I'd be interested in obtaining your enter-pressing program. It sounds pretty cool.

Rhye, I was wondering if you had time to add the Irquois(Bad Spelling!) Mounted Warrior back to the mod? If you could I was thinking it could be a replacement for knight or even calvery for the Irquois(Bad spelling!). I'll keep my fingers crossed.

tacfun

tacfun said:
Rhye, I was wondering if you had time to add the Irquois(Bad Spelling!) Mounted Warrior back to the mod? If you could I was thinking it could be a replacement for knight or even calvery for the Irquois(Bad spelling!). I'll keep my fingers crossed.

tacfun
He already said it will be their second UU in the Xpack, replacing the Lancer (light cavalry with a spear available around the same time as Cavalry). :rolleyes:

Just being impatient thats all! I just really liked the Mounted Warrior and the Brave. I just was wanting to use them. I guess I will just have to wait.

tacfun

tacfun said:
Rhye, don't forget the Russian city list make St. Petesburg go 3rd so it builds in right spot please. Also think about just swapping spots of Iron and Incent for Greece. That way you do not have to move the Aluminum.

tacfun

No! Novgorod (the 3rd city) is build at SE of Moscow, so nothing changes!

I swapped iron with one aluminium, to leave the incense in the city radius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom