MTDGII Warmup

daveshack.dyndns.org:2058

Civstats game link
registration pw = mtdg2warm

Huge
Ancient
Custom Continents
No random events

The turn timer is started at 72 hours, will change when everyone is on.

1. DaveShack - Augustus Caesar
2. Chimera1804 - random (Joao of Portugal)
3. BCLG100 - Ragnar
4. Lord Parkin - Huayna Capac
5. azzaman333 - Cyrus
6. Allan79 - Gengkis Khan
7. classical_hero - Suryavarman II
8. grant2004 - Wang Kon
9. hell_hound - Napoleon
10. nabaxo - Darius
11. v8_mark - Zara
12. Celiazul - Elizabeth
13. Donovan Zoi - Shaka
14. Robi D - Byzantium
15. Irgy - random (Asoka of India)
16. champinoman - random (Hannibal of Carthage)

Is this game going to be played all the way through? I've never played PB so I'd like to have some experience with signing into a game and all, but I don't think I'd want to commit to a full-blown game...

Is this game going to be played all the way through? I've never played PB so I'd like to have some experience with signing into a game and all, but I don't think I'd want to commit to a full-blown game...

Don't know, maybe it will continue and maybe it will just die off. I'm willing to play it through but won't have a problem with folks leaving. Hopefully we can find a sub. :)

Sure, why not. I'll play with Huayna Capac...

I will play this since I am not playing the Demogame.

I will be Suryavarman II. Will this be random leaders, because if so, then I will want to play my leader with Persia, if Azza wants to stay as Persia, then perhaps Babylon. I would prefer to play with tech brokering on, so that we can still trade techs, but not give away techs you have not researched.

I assume it'll be regular civs/leaders, not unrestricted (which is what I think you meant, not "random").

I would prefer tech trading either on or off, but not "no brokering".

I'll give it a go...should be interesting.

As for leader...well...I'll just take random.

I've never done a pitbos either and would like to gain some experience with it, while I'm deciding about joining the MTDG. I'll play as the Koreans.

If you could just give a few basic instructions on how to join the game, when you launch it I think I'll be able to participate without a problem.

We have 8 of 9 slots spoken for.

DaveShack - Augustus Caesar
Chimera1804 - random
BCLG100 - Ragnar
Lord Parkin - Huayna Capac
azzaman333 - Cyrus
Allan79 - Gengkis Khan
classical_hero - Suryavarman II
grant2004 - Wang Kon

We have 8 of 9 slots spoken for.

DaveShack - Augustus Caesar
Chimera1804 - random
BCLG100 - Ragnar
Lord Parkin - Huayna Capac
azzaman333 - Cyrus
Allan79 - Gengkis Khan
classical_hero - Suryavarman II
grant2004 - Wang Kon

I'll play depending on when you start.It'll be late this week before I can get back online with the desktop and this laptop just won't handle it.
I'll take egypt if I'm in.

sweet, first kill already sorted then!

Like I have a chance anyways...lol

Been reading a bunch of books about the rise and fall of Rome lately. Rome was already taken, but I'll change to Carthage....again, depending on when Dave is starting the game.

I'm ready to join in the fun if its not to late, Byzantine for me if it isn't

I have some furniture to move and files to transfer before this system will be stable. Maybe Thursday?

More people are fine, it can just be bumped up to the next size. We're up to 10 which should still be ok on large.

It's been about 33 hours and you've already got 10 people... imagine how many you'll have by Thursday. :p

Top Bottom