Civ5 - Brave New World announced

Plotinus

Philosopher
Retired Moderator

2K Games have announced the next expansion to Civilization V - Brave New World.

The expansion will feature nine new civilisations, eight new Wonders, and a host of new gameplay features including expanded trade and diplomacy.

Find out more and discuss the new expansion in our Brave New World subforum.

Wonder which civs they're going to add in this one. Poland is the only major nation that really comes to mind.

Yessssss!! This looks absolutely amazing, I love the world congress thing, imposing sanctions on rouge nations and limiting their resources and nuclear capabilities! Can't wait for this!

So I'm probably connecting the dots wrong but previous Civilization games have had traditionally had no more than three expansions. This probably means theirs a team making this expansion and another one thinking of ideas for Civ 6.

So I'm probably connecting the dots wrong but previous Civilization games have had traditionally had no more than three expansions. This probably means theirs a team making this expansion and another one thinking of ideas for Civ 6.

I'm pretty sure, that this expansion pack will be the last thing added to Civ V.

I'm pretty sure, that this expansion pack will be the last thing added to Civ V.

Which means it probably be a good a idea then to wait for Civ 5 complete. Ill probably pass seeing that Civ 6 seems to be over the hill.

Very excited about this!

Gods and Kings completely changed Civ 5 for me as I started playing and enjoying it a lot more. Ive even reloaded an old game I havent played for ages because of hearing about this.

Which means it probably be a good a idea then to wait for Civ 5 complete. Ill probably pass seeing that Civ 6 seems to be over the hill.

You don't know if it is really over the hill. Two years passed between "Conquests" and Civ IV, three between "Beyond the Sword" and Civ V.

I'll probably hold out for Civ 5 Complete then.. and buy when its 75% off on steam! :cool:

Top Bottom