Winter Terrain

It really is a stubborn terrain, since you can't improve it's food output. It is however, worth putting a few cities on because it can yield useful resources in the future. (Oil, for example)
The best advice I can give is to try to make the best of the game(deer) found on the tundra, (i.e. spread them between several tundra based cities so you can cover the most territory and icnrease your odds of hopefully controlling some late game resources) and also try to get some overlap into grassland squares so at least some of the city can be irrigated.

I think he's talking about the Winter terrain set.

If so, simply chose "Play Scenario" (or whatever it's called in PTW) and start the "Winter Terrain" bix.

To use them in C3C, you'll have to make a scen with "..\..\CIV3PTW\Extras\Winter Terrain" in the Scenario Search Folders textbox under scenario properties (don't change anything else). Volcanoes and Marshes will look odd - you could look over in C&C if someone's made wintry versions of them.

Originally posted by The Last Conformist
I think he's talking about the Winter terrain set.

If so, simply chose "Play Scenario" (or whatever it's called in PTW) and start the "Winter Terrain" bix.

To use them in C3C, you'll have to make a scen with "..\..\CIV3PTW\Extras\Winter Terrain" in the Scenario Search Folders textbox under scenario properties (don't change anything else). Volcanoes and Marshes will look odd - you could look over in C&C if someone's made wintry versions of them.

Yep, thanks! :goodjob:

Top Bottom