LINESII- Into the Darkness- Part II

@Cuiv- I realized the number after posting, and edited it.

I can't get the map uploaded as I'm not on my file computer, but I'll describe the nation carefully.

It is on an east-west plane range of mountains, sort of like Chile switched 90 degrees. There are two other nations you are aware of (or maybe not, but they're there nonetheless), one to the east and one to the west, but no border contact yet. The south, oceanfacing side is a cool rainforest, the north side is relatively arid.

why did you kill everyone das? did they steal your cookies?

Not exactly. Actually they just stood between me AND ABSOLUTE, UNLIMITED, UNBRINDLED POWER! :evil: No other reason, though that king was also really irritating with his dislike of human sacrifice and so forth...

Well, I'm assuming that whoever does the killing doesn't kill himself upon completion.

Well, duh. Toghol was completely unrelated to the royal family. Ofcourse, NOW he IS the royal family. Nice reversal, if you ask me. ;)

Orders sent.

@das- I was referring to a coup, not royal succession. I think we have mutual understanding here, but just feel like arguing. :p

OOC: bloody weirdos all of you.. thlayli, I'm watching your "cultural mixing" in Qingdao very carefully. Anymore, and an insane ruler by the name of "A-Li-Xe" will rise to power ;)

Actually it works either way (that goes for both sentences :p ). ;)

Okay, lets stop spamming now.

Iggy, did you get my revised orders? I pretty much decided to go in a completely different direction, so its mildly important you got the new ones :p I think you can tell which ones are the new ones, what with the subtle PM title I gave them.

Norvalin would like to issue its official support to New Veritas on the Telium issue.

And, orders sent.

LittleBoots said:
Iggy, did you get my revised orders? I pretty much decided to go in a completely different direction, so its mildly important you got the new ones :p I think you can tell which ones are the new ones, what with the subtle PM title I gave them.
You better not be invading Zemora...

LittleBoots said:
Or you won't get bronze weapons, and they will. And then you will lose rather badly, methinks...

Orders sent.

(And, in an unexpected twist, Kelios invades Guangfei and the Citadel at the same time!)

I KNEW IT!!! MAN THE BARRICADES! Kill the Veritasians! :evil:

Cuivienen said:
Orders sent.

(And, in an unexpected twist, Kelios invades Guangfei and the Citadel at the same time!)
Please do. Then I can leave this boring continent entirely and be entirely based elsewhere. :p

Cuivienen said:
We're Veritasians now? :confused:

Meh, they're just expanding the war.

And actually JD, you'll like the direction we've gone in. I just wanted to be argumentative. ;)

Cuivienen said:
We're Veritasians now? :confused:

No, but whenever you get invaded you go after the funny foreigners with their funny accent, weird clothing, weird religion, and weird culinary tastes. In this case, non-existant culinary tastes :D

LittleBoots said:
Meh, they're just expanding the war.

And actually JD, you'll like the direction we've gone in. I just wanted to argumentative. ;)
We all do. It increases our postcount. :p

Top Bottom