World Flags as Resources

Ryanbeolve

Chieftain
Hey, all, for a Civ Project I'm working on, I've been creating my own resources. These aren't terribly beautiful, but they do the job just fine.
These are World Flags as resources.

I got the idea from the Age of Imperialism Mod, and decided to expand upon it. I've made about 6 so far, and if you have any requests, I'd be happy to oblige. I plan on making loads of Flags this weekend, and long into the future.

Thank you.

I don't really understand what you're saying. But those are National Flags as map resources.
They're not expertly done, but they may be useful.

Hey, all, for a Civ Project I'm working on, I've been creating my own resources. These aren't terribly beautiful, but they do the job just fine. These are World Flags as resources.

I got the idea from the Age of Imperialism Mod, and decided to expand upon it. I've made about 6 so far, and if you have any requests, I'd be happy to oblige. I plan on making loads of Flags this weekend, and long into the future.

Thank you.

Hi Ryanbeolve, it´s always a good idea to add useful stuff for us civers. :) There exist some more flag-resources for C3C, p.e. in WW2 Global Gold and TCW-The Fifties. A lot more can be needed. I mostly made these resources by converting Civ2 flags.

what a boundary with a very tiny flag on one of the dots...like a note
I don't really understand what you're saying.

I think Jerry was reflecting about modding the Civ 3-boundary graphics by implanting small national flags into those graphics, so these boundaries are showing to which country they are belonging to -that´s an interesting idea! :)

yes, civinator, you got it right, and maybe even some very small boundary check points if you like...

Custom House!!!! Excellent new bonus resource for generating gold. The problem is getting in on the border though. Have to think about that.

I like this idea, can be used in a way similar to how MEM handles empires.

If each Civ also has a national tech they start with, you could do this:

Nigeria attacks the USA, topples Washington DC, and gains the American Flag. Now Nigeria can build the American Capitol wonder, which acts like a second capitol, and is only available with the American Flag resource, and expires with the USA Tech that the USA Civ starts with.

I like it :)

I like this idea, can be used in a way similar to how MEM handles empires.

If each Civ also has a national tech they start with, you could do this:

Nigeria attacks the USA, topples Washington DC, and gains the American Flag. Now Nigeria can build the American Capitol wonder, which acts like a second capitol, and is only available with the American Flag resource, and expires with the USA Tech that the USA Civ starts with.

I like it :)

Interesting idea. That could potentially give you multiple capitals.

Hi Ryanbeolve, it´s always a good idea to add useful stuff for us civers. :) There exist some more flag-resources for C3C, p.e. in WW2 Global Gold and TCW-The Fifties. A lot more can be needed. I mostly made these resources by converting Civ2 flags.

I think Jerry was reflecting about modding the Civ 3-boundary graphics by implanting small national flags into those graphics, so these boundaries are showing to which country they are belonging to -that´s an interesting idea! :)

Oh, thank you. I had no idea so many flag resources were out there!
I suppose I can just go over and use those ones then.

Thanks!

Top Bottom