Generic Vacation Thread

I'm sort of returning, annoyingly my orders seem to have been ignored a few times.

I will not be here most of Sunday, all of Monday, and maybe half of Tuesday.

I am going to compete at the state-level tournament for Cross-examination Debate in Austin :D

Gone for about week for vacation. THis is for Jason and Warman if his NES starts sooner.

I will be gone from noon GMT on Saturday to about 6 GMT on Sunday.

will be out of town from sunday to friday, may check online for quick orders, depending if i hav computer access during that time.

Will be moving back to America between June 25 and July 10, hope none of my nations are annihilated in that space.

Will be gone until about six in the evening on Sunday my time, from six in the morning tomorrow. (GOING CAMPING YAY)

I'll be gone for 2,5 weeks. Since I am only in one NES its not that big of a deal, but be nice to me :)....

I'm back! I got home later than I expected.

Will be gone 18-19 June, in Belgium. Guess the reason. (laced with heavy sarcasm)

Okay, I had Graduation/Gradnight last night, today and tonight I had to hang out with my best friend cus hes leaving tomorrow for college and i wont see him for years, and im going to church with him tomorrow and then to work.

NPC me in the NESs I am in until Monday please.

I am back for long.... thats clear...

Top Bottom