CI2: Born to be Wild...

You need to work out time zones better :D

Updated my sig for you :p

Turn 0: I want's that last spot, so Hoplitejoe Town switched from Research to Settler. We also decide to open Santander in diplomacy when I notice THAT HIS LEFT HAND IS MESSED UP!

Turn 1: Parrotville builds an archer to replace the one I stole for my city

Turn 2: We meet Lady Xoc. She seems to be the worse enemy of Santander and Washington, so when she asks for Alphabet for free, we accept. Santander is now pissed but Washington doesn't seem to care much. Ivory City finishes Taoist Monastery and begins Taoist Missionary. Forest Hills begins Barracks
Spoiler :

Turn 3: Ivory City finishes Taoist Missionary. Another one is started

Turn 4: Santander want's open borders; no thank you. Hoplitejoe Town finishes my settler and begins a Swordman. Calippus, a Great Spy, is born in Ivory Coast. We have him do some...exploring

Turn 5: Horseback Riding finished. The tech "Construction" begins. We also discover that Washington had taken one of our future city sites, but he put the city in the wrong place...This gives us a small space south of that city, but North of Ivory Coast, in order to put a new city. Ivory City finishes Taoist Missionary and tries it's luck for the Great Lighthouse. Hoplitejoe Town begins another swordsman

Turn 6: Nothing

Turn 7: Yoshiville is stuffed in the heart of America and an Archer is started. Taoism is immediately spread in the town. Taoism is also spread in Hoplitejoe Town

Turn 8: We need to get those Horses up. A Ger is started in Forest Hills.

Turn 9: Hoplitejoe Town begins a Ger after finishing a swordsman

Turn 10: Parrotville begins research after our research is reduced from a lack of funds

My Opinion: Yoshiville will start to anger Washington soon, so the next person may want to start the Keshik's and the other Mongolian UU that replaced the Horse Archer. Our economy is collapsing, so I hope that the Great Lighthouse in Ivory Coast will either be completed or give us fail gold. There are only 2 turns left on that thing.

HJ, your up :D

Attachments

• Temujin AD-0620.CivBeyondSwordSave
    172.5 KB · Views: 44
Whip the GLighthouse! Also, guys, why did you convert to Taoism when there is almost NO-ONE following that religion? We need an army; HA's mixed with our Chariots with some swords. We can defeat Willem ASAP. He has some crappy land but still, one less AI to battle later on makes the game easier. Can we maybe outline a general PPP before play, just so we all have an idea of what is potting? I know I was warned of the lack of planning but still!

I say attack america, we have strong enough UU's to attack them.

I'm up according to yoshi? i have played anyway so i am :p.
Turn repost will come later but it was mostly building UU's
Things wot happened in order but i messed up on what turn it was on
Whip ger in my town.
Spoiler :

Then
Spoiler :

Start/whip ger in cap. both HJ town and cap start on UU's
Spoiler :

Holy city found, most of our chariots sent back, one continues exploring.
Construction done, calendar started.
Spoiler :

start on metal casting
Spoiler :

And that's roughly what happened :p

Attachments

• Born to be Wild.CivBeyondSwordSave
    188.3 KB · Views: 53
I don't think Olaf can play yet so it's yours woopdeedoo.

I got the save and it keeps crashing. I recently (like, today) loaded Win7 SP1 so I'm unsure if this is related. Will retry on my other machine later...

I don't think Olaf can play yet so it's yours woopdeedoo.

I'll post when I've sorted the problem. The problem could have something to do with my hard drive being almost full, and I'll have to fix that before I can make any progress, so by all means, DON'T wait for me; keep going!

Top Bottom