Legends of Revolution: New game

Yeah and it could have been more but I had a very busy weekend... I was out of the house most of the weekend and had a fantasy baseball draft Sunday afternoon which killed most of my day. Apologies gents. I believe 3800 is on me and I will handle it around 7pm tonight and send on...

Heres a question for you guys... what happens with the advanced start and religions? I teched up one of my civs to lock in hinduism, buddhism and judaism (hopefully at least 1 of the 3, if not all 3) but we have no religions being founded. Does that happens after the 10 turns of universal peace, or... what?

Yeah and it could have been more but I had a very busy weekend... I was out of the house most of the weekend and had a fantasy baseball draft Sunday afternoon which killed most of my day. Apologies gents. I believe 3800 is on me and I will handle it around 7pm tonight and send on...

Heres a question for you guys... what happens with the advanced start and religions? I teched up one of my civs to lock in hinduism, buddhism and judaism (hopefully at least 1 of the 3, if not all 3) but we have no religions being founded. Does that happens after the 10 turns of universal peace, or... what?

I can't figure out buying religions in LoR. I know in BtS if you buy the religious techs during start-up you get the religion, which is an unfair advantage for those who go first. It doesn't seem to be that way in LoR. Buying the religious techs at start-up doesn't necessarily give you the religion.

I can't figure out buying religions in LoR. I know in BtS if you buy the religious techs during start-up you get the religion, which is an unfair advantage for those who go first. It doesn't seem to be that way in LoR. Buying the religious techs at start-up doesn't necessarily give you the religion.

i just have yet to see any religions founded AT ALL... its frustrating because I was counting on that for my one civ and it could have been a waste.

It seems like the easy answer for advanced starts and religions isnt to have it go to whoever goes first, but if 3 civs decide to advanced start-tech buddhism for example, the random num generator would pick between the three... but I guess that wasn't thought of.

Yep, just what I thought. Buying a religion in BtS (and probably Vanilla and Warlords) will get you a religion right away. And if two people buy the religious tech it will go to the person who goes first. That's why I like to make a rule of not being allowed to buy religious techs in multi-player games.

But in LoR this doesn't seem to be the case. Buying that religious tech doesn't give you the religion. Not sure how you are supposed to get a religion if you bought the religious tech, and therefore will never research the religious tech (because you already have it).

We have done 10 turns in this game so the universal peace is over with. Funny because even though there is 10 turns of universal peace we are at all war in this mod until writing.

Yeah I thought I was safe for a few turns but a damn chinese scout picked off a worker! This early thats a HUGE loss...

I will make a hell of a comeback from the current scoreboard I can assure you that!

Yeah I thought I was safe for a few turns but a damn chinese scout picked off a worker! This early thats a HUGE loss...

I will make a hell of a comeback from the current scoreboard I can assure you that!

I would say I feel your pain but I don't. One of my civs was able to steal a couple workers from the AI. :lol:

after a short break:
the evasion on the english continues (king.dick)
a hurricane destroys buildings at da crib (king.dick.ii)

Heres my update:

Carthage vs Spain in a dual, no exploration otherwise. Lots of archers choking off mass Spainish warriors but cant take a city.

Germany surrounded on 3 sides by AI and going for a wonder...

Persia all alone, no AI or human contact yet. Teched 3 religious techs yet we havent founded a religion. wtf.

I feel confident that my civs will survive. DogBoy has swords and axes and is able to fend off the legions of warriors at my borders. DogBoy2 has legionaries (love those Romans) and just razed a city in the tundra. Of course, with only three cities of my own of which one is in tundra I still have a long way to go. DogBoy3 just razed their first city in the ice. And just like DogBoy2, I only have two good cities with my third one in ice. Going to be a long time crawling out of the snow and ice to get some good land. But I know I will survive.

I feel confident that my civs will survive. DogBoy has swords and axes and is able to fend off the legions of warriors at my borders. DogBoy2 has legionaries (love those Romans) and just razed a city in the tundra. Of course, with only three cities of my own of which one is in tundra I still have a long way to go. DogBoy3 just razed their first city in the ice. And just like DogBoy2, I only have two good cities with my third one in ice. Going to be a long time crawling out of the snow and ice to get some good land. But I know I will survive.

I must be terrible at this game, I have no chance of taking ANY cities at this point haha

Well thats an F-ing annoying bug. All that time building the Oracle and all I get is "you have already chosen your free technology." No I haven't you stupid game! Future reference to future LOR games - the Oracle is broken. What a waste of hammers.

Well thats an F-ing annoying bug. All that time building the Oracle and all I get is "you have already chosen your free technology." No I haven't you stupid game! Future reference to future LOR games - the Oracle is broken. What a waste of hammers.

Ouch! That does suck. I hope you are at least getting the +2 prophet GP and the culture.

Top Bottom