More Fantasy Units

esvath

Apprentice of Erebus
NEW!!! The Berserker!
added 06 August 2011

I reskinned this one from Grigori Axeman model in FfH.

Download here

NEW!!! Archangel of Serenity Sea

Here is Condantis, Danalin's archangel from FfH. I reskinned her from Saibotlieh's magnificent work ;)

Download her!

=-=-=-=-=

All-in-one pack

If you want to download all of my reskins, you can get it here : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?h86c9cc45v8b3tg

Of course, it is in fpk. If you want to tinker with it, you have to unpack it. :)

=-=-=-=-=

Since there are more than 30 pictures, I have to move my previous pictures to another post. So, please visit my gallery here :lol:

Strange, I could not attach the file. Upload manager says that I already attach it in FfHBlogArt thread, which is true. I tried to rename them but still unable to attach it. How can I attach my file?

edit : add religious unit version 2.

1. New face (a more handsome one!) for priest of Leaves
  2. New armor and glow effect for Priest of Empyrean
  3. New model for Priest of Overlords (reskinned from Doomsayer in FF)
  4. New effect for High Priest of Order and of Veil (same model with base FfH but with sparkle and fire effect).
  5. Same paramander and Priest of Kilmorph

Very cool stuff! Im asking seZ for his opinion in consideration of checking some of these in. :goodjob:

The Lanun Adept requires the following KFM Where can I get this? Or can you upload it?

You can use "Art/Units/Unique_Sumeria_Vulture/Unique_Sumerian_Vulture.kfm". The blood version has blood splatter effects during combat and is specific to FfH (actually seZ's blood effects mod which is included in FfH).

You can use "Art/Units/Unique_Sumeria_Vulture/Unique_Sumerian_Vulture.kfm". The blood version has blood splatter effects during combat and is specific to FfH (actually seZ's blood effects mod which is included in FfH).
Thanks, Kael. The "blood" in the KFM threw me, and since some unit makers do have custom animations, I thought a custom animation would be necessary. As long as it works, the special effects aren't necessary.

Top Bottom