Turnchat Instruction Thread: Wed., October 22, 9:00 AM EST, 14:00 GMT, 16:00 RMT

Bootstoots

Deity
Retired Moderator
Game Save
Previous Turnchat Instruction Thread

Previous Turnchat Summary:
This was a long turnchat to say the least, but we accomplished quite a bit. We signed peace with Babylon and Japan and our war weariness disappeared. We engaged in some skirmishes with American forces for a few turns, and Greece did not declare war on us. We built Apollo in Turn 1 in Gorina, and we now have 5 of 10 spaceship parts completed, with one scheduled to arrive next turn. The UN was built in Aureus, and Germany built the SETI and Manhattan Project. We have definately entered the home stretch; by my estimation we will win in 24 turns, and probably even sooner. We have also become a nuclear power with the building of a tactical nuke in Penguinadua, and we stationed it in Aureus next to the UN to give the other nations a glimpse of our power (please note that I don't intend to use the nuke). ;)

Please reserve this thread for official instructions by elected officials. This is not a discussion thread

First I must mention that I will not be able to join the T/C, at least not the first part. I am still working then nad have no possibility to join. I will try to get home ASAP to follow the T/C but don't expect me in the first 2 hours of the T/C.

Slider
Depending on the outcome of this poll (Trades for Ecology) we'll go for these slider settings.

If the vote = "yes" (we have an extra +357 gpt) the slider can be 70% sci, 0% lux, 30% tax. Do realise that some deal with Persia which nets us +290 gpt will expire in 2 turns. We will gain back 60gpt we are now spending on Russian Gems.

If the vote = "no" the slider needs to be 60% sci, 0% lux, 40% tax.

In case during the T/C the slider needs to be adjusted the decision order is:
1 - Domestic Leader (if present)
2 - The President (if present)
3 - The D.P.

Keep science as high as possible, but don't let the tax go below -50 gpt. Choose the slider setting in such a way that we get the tech in the quickest time, but check if it is possible to move the science slider down if we can get that tech in the same amount of time, but with better tax-refunds. Especially do this when the tech is 2 turns from completion and 1 turn before completion.

Worker actions

Pollution:
Clean up pollution as soon as possible with as many workers who have nothing to do as possible. As soon as the pollution is cleaned up, check the city in which tiles the pollution was located for laborer reallocation.

Refrain from disbanding or joining too many workers to cities; we might need them in case we loose our Uranium or other resource we need and a quick war to regain these is needed. Workers can help to road those tiles if needed.

Builqueue Spiceland
Barracks (7) -> Mech Inf -> Walls

Cashrushes

With the extra 4239 gold the Persians are willing to pay for Ecology our treasury rises to 6963 gold. There is plenty to go around. I am keeping a tactical reserve of 2500 gold (to be used for emergency cashrushes like Inf -> Mech Inf or Tanks -> Modern Armor, or the training of units or the rush of buildings, or the purchase of extra luxuries (also gpt is allowed then). I expect that this reserve is not needed, but just in case an emergency pops up, the same decision order exists as for slider-adjustments (Dom ldr, Pres, DP). )
That leaves 4463 gold to be spend at will. Governors can request cashrushes. The Military Leader can request troop upgrades and anyone else with a good idea (spy-planting or spy-actions, trades, embassies etc.) can count on a listening ear from your Domestic Leader.

Will edit later

Aventine Build Queues:

Aureus: UN, Bomber, Bomber, Bomber…
Inadatto: Destroyer, Battleship, Destroyer, Battleship…
Regia Doughnutia: Bomber, Bomber, Bomber…
Lake Asphinxia: Mech Inf, Mech Inf, Mech Inf…
Elephantine: Mech Inf, Mech Inf, Mech Inf…
New Jedina: MA, MA, MA…
Iron Hills: SS Exterior Casing, Bomber, Bomber, Bomber…
Omalu: MA, MA, MA…
Chieftess: Mech Inf, Mech Inf, Mech Inf…
Seven Hills: Mech Inf, Mech Inf, Mech Inf…
Grozny: Mech Inf, Mech Inf, Mech Inf…

Aventine Improvements:

1) Clean up pollution as it comes.

Other: Deploy those units where you see fit, preferably firming up our defenses. Feel free to change any queues to spaceship parts.

Plant a spy in Persia.

To be edited if necessary

1792 AD

Build Queues & Laborer Instructions
Code:
Alexandria	Research Lab	Hospital	Harbor		Granary
Asyut		Hospital	Granary		University	
Byblos		Wealth			
Heliopolis	Wealth			
Hieraconpolis	Bank		Granary		
Giza		Research Lab	Colosseum	Factory	
Memphis		Wealth			
Nirvana		University	Bank		
River Crossing	Wealth			
Thebes		Mass Transit	Wealth		
Walnut Creek	Library	Bank	University	University

I asked Peri in his thread if he would allow cruise missles to be built in Thebes. However, I won't be able to see his answer before the TC starts. So, if you want to check his thread and act accoringly I would appreciate it. The CM would be in the queue after the Mass Transit.

Worker Request
Asyut: Irrigate NEE, 2SE

Do not enter the territory of any other nation.

If either the Greeks or the Aztecs declare war against us, the DP may use all means necessary short of nuclear weapons.

Game Saves
Preturn
Turn 5
Turn 10
Turn 13

Chat Log

Summary:
This was a very important chat for our nation, as we are now poised to win DG3. We built three spaceship parts with one more due next turn, which will put us up to nine total parts. Germany has entered into competition with us in the space race; they have six SS parts now but none are under construction. Germany is also now a nuclear power; the military advisor screen shows that they have a Tactical Nuke. America was almost wiped out by the Greeks, as well. Japan built another city near the site of Satsuma. Also, we successfully planted a spy in Persepolis, and it appears that nothing much of interest is in Persia. In addition, we culture flipped Istakhr into our empire. We are 4 turns away from researching the Laser and have already discovered Nuclear Power, Superconductor, and Satellites. Most importantly, we are now a definite 5 turns from victory, and the next chat will be a victory chat.

Sry i forgot to post the queues i was busy and forgot about the chat.

Top Bottom