Large Mafia Game: The Princess Bride

Due to disappointing number of night orders sent in, Night is extended until around noon tomorrow (CST). GET YOUR DAMN ORDERS IN ASAP! :mad:

No more boating lists accepted, however.

You haven't contacted me... please do so.

Communication​
Private communication is not allowed unless your Role PM states otherwise or you are posting in a GM-made QuickTopic

?????

If you have a role PM that allows Private communication that would of great interest to the town.

I assume the GM quicktopic really is for any masonic groups and obviously the mafia. And I don't know how having certain innocents being able to PM each other would work game mechanically--if they knew who each other were, they would have a quicktopic.

Thanks for posting that Kennigit. It seems like my reminders in bold in EVERY UPDATE still haven't been enough.

Update coming.

Note: Verarde has been replaced by Sprig.

Piece of the broken fourth wall sounds like, um… a made-up item, you know…

Chapter 1 -- End of Night

The hope during the day - by most, for others this was quite the opposite of their hope - was that no one would be killed, or that an attempt to kill another would not even be attempted.

They were wrong, unfortunately.

First was the attempt on Jarrema's life. Prince Humperdinck crept out of his tent, silently as a cat. He slipped inside Jarrema's tent, unsheathing his blade. Just as he was about to deliver the blow, Jarrema woke up, as sudden as Pearl Harbor. He kicked Humperdinck off of him, then backed off into the corner of his tent. Humperdinck was getting back to his feet already, with a slight groan.

Jarrema: "If you try to kill me, I'll scream and everyone will come running to my tent, and your identity - and life - will be compromised. However, should you choose to just go away, I will stay silent."

Humperdinck pondered this for a few moments, then nodded his agreement. This had become something of a lose-lose situation for him, and the option that didn't include death was always preferrable.

Humperdinck: "Very well."

And he left the tent and returned to his own, disappointed.

Jarrema has survived, uninjured.

In other news, the Albino had went over into The Anicent Booer' tent, with much better results than the Prince. Silently, he gagged The Booer's mouth with a rag and bound his hands. The Albino carried The Booer back to his own area, where The Booer was frightened to see The Machine set up and ready to go.

The Anicent Booer: "Hu de heh di yoo get dis hee?" [How the hell did you get this here?]

The Albino just smiled and carried The Booer towards it. Count Rugen was sitting nearby, tending some papers.

Rugen: "Ah, a new patient. Well don't be rude - sit him down and get him ready! We wouldn't want him to think our manners are absent, now would we?"

The Albino laid The Anicent Booer down on the table and hooked him up to the Machine. The Booer was terrified, but his escape would have been hopeless.

Rugen: "We'll just start it low tonight, The Booer, to see how she's running. You probably won't be killed, or at least not totally."

Rugen set the Machine to the lowest setting, and even that was terrible for The Booer. Rugen grinned wickedly.

Rugen: "Now tell me, how do you feel?"

The Anicent Booer has been injured.

Those group weren't the only ones active last night. Nictel soon found himself the victim of an attack from the Shrieking Eel. The Eel slithered its way into Nictel's tent and onto Nictel's body. Nictel stayed fast asleep. The eel even bared its fearsome set of fangs, but still Nictel slept. After a few minutes of sliding all over his victim's body, the Shrieking Eel decided not to kill him, and to just leave instead.

Nictel has survived, uninjured.

Now I know what you're beginning to think. "I thought you said someone was killed?" Well, keep your pants on.

The Rodent of Unusual Size scampered out of its own tent and into DaveShack's. Finding DaveShack not to be there, the ROUS decided to wait a few minutes longer. The wait paid off, as DaveShack soon strolled back into his tent. His eyes did not catch the ROUS waiting in the dark corner of the tent, and DaveShack calmly climbed into his bed and pulled the covers over himself. Seeing its opportunity, the ROUS jumped onto DaveShack's body and started biting, and biting, and biting. DaveShack's was too horrified to scream. His body was slowly but surely turned to shreds.

DaveShack was killed.

Spoiler :
DaveShack was The Albino, Keeper of the Pit of Despair!

Spoiler :
He was an Evil-Aligned Mafia!

Finally, as the members of the crew all gathered together that morning, a message was found on the ground.

I am Here
Do not try and Fight It
Just Listen when the Time comes

DaveShack's Wet Rag and Some Other Healing Stuff is up for vote in Royal Blue.

Purple is my color - don't use it. No private communication of any kind! No editing posts save for grammar ninja edits! No posting or sending any PMs!

It is now Chapter 2 - Day! The deadline for voting is in roughly 53 hours (4 PM CST 1/23/11)!

Alive [28/29]
Autolycus
BSmith1068
choxorn
CivGeneral
civplayah
cpdwane
Darth Caesar
dcmort93
Double A
Duke Blackstone
Jarrema
JR48fan
Kennigit
landlubber
link16
Love
Nictel
Nightbringer.
remake20
robbiecon
Skooma Addict
SS-18 ICBM
Takhisis
TheLastOne36
tycoonist
Verarde
wideyedwanderer
Winston Hughes

Injured [1/29]
The Ancient Booer

Dead [1/29]
DaveShack

I'm starting to think innocents aren't allowed to die in all mafia games.

Oh forgot the Boating Lists! You may only vote for someone who is on your ship!

Boat 1

Spoiler :
link16
robbiecon
tycoonist
choxorn
Nictel
Takhisis
Love
Skooma Addict
Darth Caesar
CivGeneral
TheLastOne36
BSmith1068
Autolycus
civplayah
Winston Hughes

Boat 2

Spoiler :
cpdwane
dcmort93
Double A
Duke Blackstone
Jarrema
JR48fan
Kennigit
landlubber
Nightbringer.
remake20
SS-18 ICBM
TheLastOne36
Sprig
wideyedwanderer

Yeah! good night!

and a questions:
How many votes are needed for a lynch? Would there be two lynches? One per boat?

:eek::bowdown:
We nailed a mafia first night!? Awesome!

Awesome yes, though this means there is either a second team, a serial killer or a very enthusiastic vigilante at work.

Ha! Silly Shrieking Eel, what a failure you are. :lol::p

Attacked night one? That means only one thing! Vote: choxorn

No amount of votes required for a lynch, and there will be lynch on each boat. Whoever gets the most amount of votes for the item gets it.

Also, all result PMs have been sent. If you feel you should have received a result PM, contact me privately.

Wow, that was an insanely lucky N1 for us.

I will be having my 3 best friends over for my birthday party today and tomorrow. There's a significant chance I won't be on till Sunday evening or even Monday. I don't want to give poitns to my wogometer, so I'm going to vote: Abstain for now.

See yall then.

So, two lynches on Day Two, one for each boat? vote:tycoonist, you've been too silent.

Wet Rag and Some Other Healing Stuff for me

I think there is a pretty good chance that Nictel is innocent. It would be pretty cool if two mafia were targeted the first night, but I don’t think the chances of that happening are all that good.

He can have the wet rag and other healing stuff.

Top Bottom