Oh dear God... Well, there's, like, the Hacker, and he closed OT, but now everyone's in the midst of fighting against him or his cronies. There's a bajillion other subplots but they've either stalled (mine especially) or are mostly confined to specific contributors (Stylesrj, DaemonDD, etc.). There's also the wiki, of course. My suggestion is just wing it.

This is my brain on 5 hours of sleep for about a week. The first section I finished days ago, so I figured I'd post it anyway.

Last edited:
Oh god, that show.

I thought I'd repressed those memories...so much maths...

It's okay.... the maths show can't hurt us anymore.... :hide:

Warning, Meme bumps ahead

Since Stylesrj jumped the gun with the Hacker going rouge. I had to change a whole bunch of things relating to Wesker's Plot. Before anyone asks if that is the real Hacker in the shooting range, that's just a stuffed dummy used for target practice.

Wait, why is Weegee saying that's inconsistent?
Marth's been away from the family for years.

Oh and great comic! :goodjob:
Although Tama seems a bit off with that "derp face" :lol:

Wait, why is Weegee saying that's inconsistent?

Although Tama seems a bit off with that "derp face" :lol:
He's making a comment about the models.

Great comic! I've got to say, I like to way S.T.A.R.S expands. It's like an actual military unit, in a way. Also the Justice League with Brens and shotguns.

Looks like I'm up next. I've got a big one planned, and I guess I'd better get to work on it.

Here's my next comic. It's a pretty standard, run-of-the-mill comic, but I'm sure you;ll like it.

Spoiler :

Spoiler :
Yes, I actually just did that.

This is before Spongebob was shot...

I'll pick up where E350tb left off in my next comic. Though the place were we got haxxed can be chalked up to a location that was not hit by Napalm.

*Reads e350's comic*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU SHALL BE AVENGED! :cry:

*Reads CG's comic*

:lmao: :rotfl:

Someone tell me. How do I manage to follow up with a funny comic? :hammer2:

Very nice comics all round. The last one was probably the funniest from CivGeneral yet:lol:

Here's the next instalment of the Carp Crisis! In this episode, Tama Shepard does something really cool! Rosalina explains something! My coat is pink!

Spoiler :

Don't you think so?

Hint: Shepard really doesn't lyke mudkipz

Every Shepard is a badass in some way or another.

I dunno about you guys, but I feel sorry for the Hacker. He's got Leang restrained! And we all know that restraining a kung-fu user only hinders them!

Coming in Part 3 of the Carp Crisis:

Tama learns her powers!
More tension with Rosalina and Stylesrj!
A new character is introduced!

Yep, this is a pretty long one.
Hopefully, the next comic will be the last till I can get mainstream again.

No matter how much abuse the little deamon girl gets, she always keeps her cuteness ;).

:|

:o

:D

Top Bottom