I love it, too. I just hope no crazy paradoxes arise that cause the Iberian Peninsula to turn into a lump of cheese, or something.

With CivGeneral's permission, I'm joining his time-travel plot.

Spoiler :

Of course, Perfection is allowed.

Hey it's a good question!

Cue the...

Running time!

Wait, why is Ave using chalk? Shouldn't she be using something organic, like paper and ink?

Weegee time!

And there you go. CivGeneral seems to have a lot of influence on matters in DYOS...

The Hacker explodes in joyness... :run:

Spoiler :

...one minion is about to leave, another is about to enter...

Also, remember Kayli? She'll be important soon.

I hope you don't mind this twist E350tb (Everyones jumping on the idea). Though as stated in the comic, I'll be back! :D

@E350tb: Also, since the Mojave is in the Republic's land. I grant you a filming pass to host your plot there :)

Burnt London: The smell tends to hang. :p

Excellent comic!

"Motoko Suzumiya":lol:

A quick comic to forward my plot...

Remember how in DYOS V I used Perfection's Gulag scene from DYOS I a lot?
Well guess what my next comic is?

Dun dun dun!

I was going to forward my plot, though by request. I have done a little segment of whats going on in my alternate timeline (Dont worry, Doc Brown will explain)

Yes, I did try to make a parody of PTSD Clarinet Boy. Francis's ramblings in this comic is in homage to Corporal Reitan's insanity. Unlike Stylesrj's Gulag skit, mines is a bit more darker and edgier.

Hay guiz I made four new comics last night in a flurry of uncharacteristic productivity. This brings the total number of images on this page so far up to 36. :evil:

Spoiler :

GK is either really optimistic or really bad at judging relative spaceship size.

Val isn't having a very good day.

There's a thin line between insanity and genius - GK treads it every day.

Oh hey, it's that guy again.

The Hacker. :p I might've botched it a little. For the record, most shuttlecrafts are equipped with at least one weapon for self defense against Space Pirates and the like. The fact that it managed to destroy a capital ship's turrets is half dumb luck and half negligence on the crew's part.

No comments in regards to my alternate timeline comic? :sigh:

Dark and gloomy - but good! Doc Brown terrifies me sometimes.

Thanks, I tried to get the darker and edgier dystopian feel to it. Was not 100% confident that I pulled it off.

Top Bottom