Spoiler Important :
I have big plans when Nozomi returns back to her time that revolves around her destroying the flux capacitor from the DeLorean she traveled in. So stay tuned :D

Well, this'll be my last comic.

Spoiler :

Before the London finale, that is. Not forever. :D

Yet more comics. As ever, spoiled for the courtesy of my fellow n'er-do-wells DYOSers.

Spoiler :

This is like someone telling Charles Manson that he's been anointed for sainthood.

Eh... After not drawing the armor for so long, I've gotten kinda sloppy. I'll get the hang of it eventually.

GK is so altruistic.

See? Styles has got it! Leave it to a space merc to see the profit in any situation... :D
Maybe I should call it quits with the whole merc deal :sad:.

Edit: (Of course I jest :p)

Excuse me, they left in the 19th century because of a doomsday prediction? Time for a nostalgic critic moment :p :crazyeye:

Link to video.

The Spathi aliens in Star Control went from the Bronze Age to the Atomic Age in 100 years because of the ULTIMATE EVIL attacking them.
And I thought my nation starting in the age of the Romans in the 80's (After coming from the planet Coruscant during the Rebellion Age) and suddenly make it to the advanced space/information age within a span of 20-25 years was crazy :crazyeye:.

Top Bottom