Stylesrj said:
And now all you need to do is find a way back into space and save everyone from the boarders...
I have something special planned for the space battle. It may include some supprises.

E350tb said:
Also, the last hurrah for my hand drawings before the tablet replaces them completely.

What kind of system are you transferring over to? An iPad or is it a device for your computer?

So Jill's divorcing you over an issue in the past because we altered the timeline and... oh I've gone cross-eyed...

Time for another epic epic! This one has moar space battles too!

Spoiler :

(click comic for song)

Uh-oh, Cara flashback time...

Because she's undead and only knows she should stop attacking when her muscles are being torn apart from repeated strain...

The truth is being revealed...

Ruthkat's definitely not a religious person.

Martha also has watched The Wizard of Oz.

(click comic for the same song as before)

Seriously, that last frame is my desktop background now!

Because no comic in G-Mod is complete without our favourite mysterious business-suited man.

So more on Martha's past is revealed and the Narratorspace plot may collide with the actual plot soon...

So Jill's divorcing you over an issue in the past because we altered the timeline and... oh I've gone cross-eyed..

Time for a round of Ayane's Corner on that one. Also, Qara stole the thunder on killing Richtofen, didn't she :hmm:.

Well what should she tell her mother? "Hey mother, I got really drunk during the battle with Richtofen and couldn't hit him properly and some ninja in an exposed outfit killed him."

Yeah that's something to brag about isn't it? :sarcasm:

Fear not, Canada, help is on the way!

Oh, you meant the gnomes? It's on our to-do list...

A pilot episode similar to Stylesrj's narrators

Last edited:
YAY!!! When can we expect to see Choxorn's next comic? :clap:

Note: YouTube markers in the comic indicates a musical track link to click on

Top Bottom