Well, excuse me. I had to take advantage of the time I have with the desktop computer before I send it back for repairs (Which the geeks at best buy failed to do and assumed it was a software problem) :rolleyes:. Besides, you're not directly involved in my plot line.

Plan in Motion

Forcing things along somewhat, but I can drag things out by having adventures on the way there

After a somewhat long delay and several hours work, here's my next epic epic. (If the comic can be clicked, there's a song there)

Spoiler :
Warning: Uses poorly Photoshopped X-COM images

Thought I'd try shooting my way out. Mix things up a little.

Yeah, I mean who would have thunk the aliens did such a thing?

And so the conflict begins...

In case you didn't know:

Cool guys don't look at explosions

And there you go. The Earth is saved and the Ethereal Empire is no longer a threat! That's one less threat to deal with! Hooray!

"Earth. *Pfft* Such a pathetic insignificant little blue planet" - Supprise Archnemesis

Time for me to kick off a new plot while I wait for everyone else:

It's a few healthy spoonfuls of love! Right?

Well at least he's not wearing a catsuit...

I smell danger ahead... who nose where he'll end up? It's a very nasal subject.

It's another silly Hacker plot! Oh no!

God Damn it Styles, you're going to make TFox explode in joyness with the vore references :p.

God Damn it Styles, you're going to make TFox explode in joyness with the vore references :p.

No, I'm scared of female vore. :p

No worries though! My own arc will soon have dreadlock/tentacle vore! ...with furries.

And you thought Akira Toriyama had some twisted ideas.

I really should read up on DYOS a bit more. Sometimes I find myself scratching my head as to who or what something is.

With the forums out for nearly three hours, I'd never thought I'd be able tom post my comic

This is my first hand drawn comic, please let me know what you think :blush:.

Loving it so far. :) It's a great start, really, and I loved the expressions you put on Wesker and alike.

That's really, really good. :D I especially love the expressions. :)

Top Bottom